• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Completed My Agreement Online.

In summary, after completing your agreement online, it will be reviewed and processed by our team. You will receive a confirmation email once it has been approved and can begin using your consultant account. The processing time for agreements is typically 2-3 business days, but may take longer in some cases. If you need to make changes to your agreement, you can contact customer service, but this may delay the processing time. If you encounter an error while completing your agreement, try refreshing the page or using a different browser. If the issue persists, contact customer service. You can cancel your agreement within 3 days of submitting it online, but after that it becomes final and cannot be cancelled. Contact customer service for assistance within the 3-day period
pamperedchefjenn
I just submitted my agreement online, When should I look to receive my kit?

If you chose to have January as your SS month 1, they should ship it out right away. Once you get your consultant number, you can log onto Consultants Corner and there's a tricky way to check if something has been shipped out to you. You could always call Home Office to check to. I don't think you can choose February yet as your SS month 1, but if so, it wouldn't ship out until January 1st.

Congratulations!!!! I wish you lots of success. This board is great and you'll be able to get lots of questions answered here. :)

I selected January as my SS month. So goody I will get it soon then. :D :D I really love this site. I have learned so much, I am on here at least 3 times a day.

CongratsCongrats on starting your business. I signed up at the end of September, with my SS1 month as November. I got my kit really quick. Where are you located at on the Eastern Shore PCJenn? I am in Easton. Good luck to you. :)

WelcomeCongratulations on joining the PC family and this website. I hope your business is everything you hope it will be and more.

1. What happens after I complete my agreement online?

After completing your agreement online, your information will be reviewed and processed by our team. You will receive a confirmation email once your agreement has been approved. You can then begin using your consultant account and start selling Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does it take for my agreement to be processed?

The processing time for agreements can vary, but it typically takes 2-3 business days. In some cases, it may take longer if there are any issues or discrepancies with your information. If you have not received a confirmation email within a week, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my agreement after submitting it online?

Yes, you can make changes to your agreement by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that any changes may delay the processing time of your agreement.

4. What do I do if I encounter an error while completing my agreement online?

If you experience any errors while completing your agreement online, please try refreshing the page or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is it possible to cancel my agreement after submitting it online?

Yes, you can cancel your agreement within 3 days of submitting it online. After that, the agreement becomes final and cannot be cancelled. If you wish to cancel within the 3-day period, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD