1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I Just Completed my Agreement Online.

1. I just submitted my agreement online, When should I look to receive my kit?

2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If you chose to have January as your SS month 1, they should ship it out right away. Once you get your consultant number, you can log onto Consultants Corner and there's a tricky way to check if something has been shipped out to you. You could always call Home Office to check to. I don't think you can choose February yet as your SS month 1, but if so, it wouldn't ship out until January 1st.

Congratulations!!!! I wish you lots of success. This board is great and you'll be able to get lots of questions answered here. :)

3. I selected January as my SS month. So goody I will get it soon then. :D :D I really love this site. I have learned so much, I am on here at least 3 times a day.

4. kimmers

kimmers Member

Congrats

Congrats on starting your business. I signed up at the end of September, with my SS1 month as November. I got my kit really quick. Where are you located at on the Eastern Shore PCJenn? I am in Easton. Good luck to you. :)

Dec 19, 2005
  5. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome

Congratulations on joining the PC family and this website. I hope your business is everything you hope it will be and more.

Dec 21, 2005
Have something to add?