• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Commission Check Yet: Has Anyone Else Been Paid?

In summary, the conversation is about someone's concern that they haven't received their commission check yet and it is unclear if it is because of a bank holiday or because the check was scheduled for a different day. The person then contacted their employer and was told that their commission is scheduled for tomorrow.
I just checked my account and still haven't gotten my commission check deposited. I know it can be different based on your bank, but I usually get paid on a Saturday when the payday lands on the weekend so I was surprised that it wasn't there over the weekend. Has anyone else been paid?

Re: Payday?Today is a bank holiday too. I haven't checked my account yet though.

Re: Payday?My guess is that the holiday threw everything off, even for those who usually get their deposit on Saturday. I anticipate receiving mine tomorrow.

Re: Payday?Someone just mentioned that the planner shows the $$ on tomorrow, instead of today.

Re: Payday?
esavvymom said:
Someone just mentioned that the planner shows the $$ on tomorrow, instead of today.

I wouldn't be surprised. My bank does normally show deposits scheduled for the first business day of the week as available on the first preceeding non-business day (if that makes sense).

Re: Payday?Thanks! I forgot about the bank holiday. My kids have school so it was easy to forget. I checked the back door on Saturday so I know what my paycheck will be. It just isn't easy to wait 3 extra days when I have bills to pay.

Re: Payday?I just talked to HO. I thought that since today was a bank holiday, we'd get paid tomorrow but when I drove past my bank a little while ago it was open (which confused me). HO said that our commissions are scheduled for tomorrow as most banks do have toay as a holiday.

pamperedlinda said:
I just talked to HO. I thought that since today was a bank holiday, we'd get paid tomorrow but when I drove past my bank a little while ago it was open (which confused me). HO said that our commissions are scheduled for tomorrow as most banks do have today as a holiday.

"yeeeahhh.....Did ya get the memo?" I guess no one told them.

Re: Payday?This is frustrating. It creates a 3 day delay in pay. I think that if we are going by 'banking schedule', then if a payday falls on a Saturday, then our commission should go in Saturday. With all the electronic stuff, direct deposits can go in regardless of whether the bank is open or not.

Re: Payday?If you look at the Consultant Planner, it's been scheduled for Oct 11th since the planners were printed. ;)

heatherstobbs said:
This is frustrating. It creates a 3 day delay in pay. I think that if we are going by 'banking schedule', then if a payday falls on a Saturday, then our commission should go in Saturday. With all the electronic stuff, direct deposits can go in regardless of whether the bank is open or not.

I hear the frustration. I know we're not employees, but with most employers if your payday falls on a non-business day, you get paid the business day before the normally scheduled day, not after.

heatherstobbs said:
This is frustrating. It creates a 3 day delay in pay. I think that if we are going by 'banking schedule', then if a payday falls on a Saturday, then our commission should go in Saturday. With all the electronic stuff, direct deposits can go in regardless of whether the bank is open or not.

I said this over the weekend as well! Bad enough we would have to wait till Monday when the 8th falls on a Sat but now we have to wait till a day after a bank holiday for our $.

Re: Payday?I am so glad to hear that I was not the only one who noticed this I started to panic that I was missing something. I think payday should be the day before if their is a holiday but I'm just glad I am getting paid tomorrow cause bills need to be paid by the 13th! :)

What does it mean if I haven't received my commission check yet?

If you haven't received your commission check yet, it means that the payment has not yet been processed or sent out. This could be due to various reasons such as delays in processing or mailing, errors in your payment information, or a delay in receiving payment from the client or company.

How long does it typically take to receive a commission check?

The time it takes to receive a commission check can vary depending on the company and their payment processes. Some companies may have a specific payment schedule, while others may take longer to process and send out payments. It is best to check with your company or supervisor for an estimated timeline.

What should I do if I haven't received my commission check?

If you haven't received your commission check within the expected timeframe, it is best to first check with your company or supervisor to inquire about the status of your payment. They may be able to provide more information or assist in resolving any issues. If necessary, you can also contact the client or company you earned the commission from to follow up on the payment.

Has anyone else received their commission check yet?

We cannot confirm whether or not anyone else has received their commission check as this may vary for each individual and company. It is best to check with your coworkers or colleagues to see if they have received their payment or inquire with your company or supervisor for an update on the payment process.

What can I do if there is an issue with my commission check?

If you have received your commission check but there is an issue with the amount or any other aspect of the payment, it is best to first discuss it with your company or supervisor. They may be able to provide an explanation or assist in resolving the issue. If necessary, you can also contact the client or company you earned the commission from to address any discrepancies or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
erinb
  • PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • leannvv