• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for WAVE 3? Who else is flying to Houston?

In summary, "I Just Bought My Tickets!" is a Pampered Chef event that offers live demonstrations, recipe ideas, and tips for using Pampered Chef products. Tickets can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. The ticket price includes access to the live event, materials and recipes, and the opportunity to interact with the consultant. Refunds are not offered, but a recorded version can be accessed later. No special equipment is necessary, but having Pampered Chef products on hand may be helpful.
Tara1021
I'm soo excited!!! Just had to share!

WAVE 3!!!

Yeah Tara! How exciting! What airline are you flying?

Tara1021 said:
I'm soo excited!!! Just had to share!

WAVE 3!!!

See ya in Chicago!!!!

Yeah Tara!!!! That is very exciting!!!!:D

Great:D I need to call my director to see when we're buying our tickets...

Great news, Tara! You'll love conference...it's an amazing experience!

Mary

AHHHHHHHH!!!! That just reminds me!!! I forgot to buy my tickets last night!!! :( :( :( Southwest had a fare sale, for $49 each way and it ended at midnight last night. Now it's $59 each way. I guess not a big deal, but I'm trying to save every penny...especially since there will be two of us going!

I'm glad you got yours though! The prices are already starting to go up...along with the gas prices! Yikes!

I'm glad I saw this post! I'm going to buy my tickets today!

I'm so glad I live close enough to drive! :D

Awesome! You'll have so much fun.

I'll be taking my 45 min Metra train ride for $7 each way. :)

Or just have my husband drop me off.

I'm flying continental from houston. a bunch of clustermates are on the flight that leaves right after mine. i couldn't get on that one. It was just under 200. i looked at southwest, but they didn't have flights that worked for me. last year, i had just joined and didn't want to spend the money. i've been fairly successful, so i think i can justify it! :0) I'm excited!!!:p

What is "I Just Bought My Tickets!"?

"I Just Bought My Tickets!" is a Pampered Chef event designed to help customers get the most out of their kitchen tools. It includes live demonstrations, recipe ideas, and helpful tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

How can I purchase tickets for "I Just Bought My Tickets!"?

Tickets for "I Just Bought My Tickets!" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef office for ticket availability.

What is included in the ticket price for "I Just Bought My Tickets!"?

The ticket price for "I Just Bought My Tickets!" includes access to the live event, as well as any materials or recipes provided during the event. It also includes the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the Pampered Chef consultant leading the event.

Can I get a refund for my "I Just Bought My Tickets!" purchase?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for "I Just Bought My Tickets!" purchases. However, if you are unable to attend the live event, you can still access the recorded version at a later time.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in "I Just Bought My Tickets!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in "I Just Bought My Tickets!". However, it may be helpful to have some Pampered Chef products on hand to follow along with the demonstrations and try out the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • L.Paz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • thecougchef