• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Booked My First 2 Shows

In summary, NikkiYay! was excited to receive her Starter kit and is looking forward to hosting her first shows this year. She plans to continue to sell and receive bonuses until she earns her full box. Michele is also excited to start her own show this year and is looking forward to benefiting from hosting her own party.
nikkijo
last night and I am so excited!! My Starter kit came in the mail yesterday and it felt like it was Christmas. My SS1 is May and I have one show booked for April and one for first Sunday in May. I'm hoping to get another show booked for April so I'm hoping I can end up qualify that month and move my SS1 to April . I have more friends and family that have said they will have a party I just have to get a hold of them at home so we can set up a time.

Thank you for listening :D

Nikki

Yay! Keep your ss1 as May and then you can earn your bonuses and plus bonuses! I signed Dec. 13 and my ss 1 was Jan. and I flopped. Give yourself the extra time to earn tons of free products. The more you have to demo, the more your guests will buy.
Congrats! I love PC!

Congratulations!Way to go on getting your first shows booked. Enthusiasm is a big part of success so you are definately on your way! Just wait until you get even more boxes for all the free stuff you're going to earn over the next few months!

Michele

Keep it in May!I signed right at the end of Jan and used March for my SS1. I have earned my bonus and plus bonus because of the extra "buffer" month. It is definitely an advantage! You could qualify tomorrow if you had the sales and May would still be your SS1. So you get a whole extra month! I would have earned another plus bonus too but this host is dragging her show on FOREVER!:)

Excellent!Good for you!! AND if you host your own show that would be 3 shows you have!!! I was told (just finished month 1 of my SS and qualified.. yippee) that if you host your own show you can take advantage of the host benefits.. I got about $90 worth of products for myself by doing that! I put down my mother's name for the show. This way you get rid of all your jitters and try out what you want to say. Anyone thats hosting a show from you can come plus anyone else you think would be interested and then you can talk to them about hosting atyour party.

Good luck!! :)

1. How do I prepare for my first two shows?

To prepare for your first two shows, make sure you have all the necessary products and materials from Pampered Chef, such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. It's also a good idea to review the products and their uses, as well as any special offers or promotions currently available. Practice your presentation and make sure you have a good understanding of the host benefits and rewards program.

2. How do I find guests for my first two shows?

Start by reaching out to your friends and family and asking them if they would be interested in hosting a show or attending as a guest. You can also utilize your social media networks to spread the word and reach out to potential customers. Consider offering incentives for guests who bring a friend or for hosting a show during a specific time frame.

3. What should I focus on during my first two shows?

During your first two shows, your main focus should be on building relationships with your guests and showcasing the products and their uses. Be sure to explain the benefits and features of each product and how it can make their lives easier in the kitchen. Also, make sure to highlight any current promotions or special offers to encourage sales.

4. How do I handle orders and payments during my first two shows?

It's important to have a clear process in place for handling orders and payments during your first two shows. Make sure to have order forms ready for guests to fill out and collect payments at the time of the order. You can also offer the option for guests to place orders online after the show. Be sure to follow up with guests after the show to confirm orders and provide any necessary updates.

5. What are some tips for success during my first two shows?

To ensure success during your first two shows, it's important to be organized and prepared. Make sure to have all the necessary materials and products with you, arrive early to set up, and have a plan for your presentation. Also, be enthusiastic and passionate about the products and their benefits, and don't be afraid to ask for bookings or referrals from your guests. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
Replies
Views
Admin Greg