• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Booked a Show From an Auction!

In summary, "I Just Booked a Show From an Auction!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can bid on hosting a cooking show with their friends and family. To participate, one can attend an auction event or contact their local consultant. The benefits of booking a show from an auction include a discounted price and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. Customers can also choose the consultant they want to host their show. If they win the auction but cannot host on the designated date, they can transfer their bid to someone else or work with their consultant to find a new date.
TheFreddiesCook
I donated products for a silent auction, included a catalog in there and the winner lady called that she wants to have a show! I still don't have shows for this month, but now I have 2 for the first week of March!:thumbup:

Awesome!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!

Hey... I just got a booking for February, too! :cool:

Nice! Great idea for advertising!

1. What is "I Just Booked a Show From an Auction!"?

"I Just Booked a Show From an Auction!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can book a cooking show by participating in an auction. It allows customers to bid on a show, with the highest bidder winning the opportunity to host a cooking show with their friends and family.

2. How do I participate in the "I Just Booked a Show From an Auction!" program?

To participate in the program, simply attend a Pampered Chef auction event and bid on a show. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to find out about upcoming auction events in your area.

3. What are the benefits of booking a show from an auction?

Booking a show from an auction allows you to host a fun and interactive cooking show with your friends and family at a discounted price. It also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

4. Can I choose the consultant for my show?

Yes, you can choose the consultant you would like to host your show. If you are attending an auction event, you can bid on a show hosted by a specific consultant. If you are booking a show through your consultant, you can request a specific consultant to host your show.

5. What happens if I win the auction but cannot host a show on the designated date?

If you win the auction but cannot host a show on the designated date, you can either transfer your winning bid to a friend or family member who can host the show, or you can work with your consultant to find a different date that works for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
marthavela