• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Booked a Booth for $15!

In summary, the $15 booth booking fee covers the cost of reserving a booth at the event, including expenses such as event rental fees, marketing materials, and staffing costs. Unfortunately, the fee is non-refundable if you are unable to attend the event. Each event may have different rules regarding booth setup, so it's best to check with the event organizer. The number of people allowed to work the booth with you will depend on the event, and selling products may or may not be allowed depending on the event and Pampered Chef's guidelines.
gwyn26
I just booked a booth for October 10th for $15 plus a $25 raffle item! It's at a Hilton, 75-100 people expected, but hey, for that price I can't go wrong!

That sounds great.

wonderful!!! at a hilton just might get you extra people!
i only do booths if they cost me less than $25 for a day average! so $15 is not bad!!!
what are you doing for your raffle item?

Score! Even if you get one booking from it it's worth it :) Good luck!

Hi there! Congratulations on booking a booth for the upcoming event at such a great price! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products to a large audience. And the fact that it's at a Hilton with an estimated 75-100 people attending is even better. I'm sure you will have a successful day and I hope your raffle item generates a lot of interest. Best of luck to you!

1. What does the $15 booth booking fee cover?

The $15 booth booking fee covers the cost of reserving a booth at the event. It helps cover expenses such as event rental fees, marketing materials, and staffing costs.

2. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the event?

Unfortunately, the $15 booth booking fee is non-refundable. This fee is used to secure your spot at the event and cannot be refunded.

3. Do I need to bring my own booth setup or is it provided?

Each event is different, so please check with the event organizer to confirm if a booth setup will be provided or if you need to bring your own. Pampered Chef does not provide booth setups for events.

4. How many people can work the booth with me?

The number of people who can work the booth with you will depend on the event and the space allotted for your booth. Please check with the event organizer for any restrictions or guidelines regarding the number of booth workers.

5. Can I sell products at the event or is it just for showcasing?

Each event may have different rules and regulations regarding selling products. Please check with the event organizer to confirm if selling products is allowed at the event. Pampered Chef also has guidelines for selling products at events, so please review those as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies