• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Breasts with Herbed Rubs - Delicious & Easy Recipe

In summary, to make Chicken Breasts with Herbed Rubs, you will need 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and a mixture of dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper for the herbed rub. You can also use fresh herbs, but may need to adjust the measurements. To cook the chicken, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C), place the chicken on a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes. This recipe is great for meal prep and can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days or frozen for longer storage. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave for
brandy223
I just back with pc and i was wanting the recipe with using chicken breast and the rubs please:blushing:

Re: rubswhat are you using to cook in? DCB, grill pan? I use the new Smoke Applewood on chicken breast in the grill pan. I also cut chicken breast in small pieces, spray with a little olive oil & Chipotle rub cook in the DCB in the microwave for 3-8 min stirring a couple of times. Makes great fajitas!
And of course the Peppercorn and Garlic is great on anything!

Re: rubsusing the grill do u coat the chicken breast with olive oil and the rub? and what about baking chicken breast i have a few people the want to bake their chicken breast and i thought the rubs would be good to change it up a bit

What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Breasts with Herbed Rubs?

To make Chicken Breasts with Herbed Rubs, you will need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste

How do I make the herbed rub for the chicken breasts?

To make the herbed rub, simply mix together the dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. This will be the seasoning for your chicken breasts.

Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs?

Yes, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs. Keep in mind that the measurements may be different for fresh herbs, so you may need to adjust accordingly. Also, fresh herbs may have a stronger flavor, so you may want to use less than the recommended amount of dried herbs.

How do I cook the chicken breasts with herbed rubs?

To cook the chicken breasts, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the herbed rub over the chicken, making sure to cover both sides. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).

Can I use this recipe for meal prep?

Yes, this recipe is great for meal prep. You can make a batch of chicken breasts with herbed rubs and store them in the fridge for up to 4 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave for a quick and easy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebPC