• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watchers Flyer - Create Your Own Theme Show Binder

In summary, Jennifer has worked hard on creating a great Weight Watchers flyer. She has lost 12 pounds in 5 weeks and is confident that she will be successful at maintaining her weight when her first show arrives.
jenniferlynne
Ok Guys and Gals. I am a total idiot when it comes to creating anything in Word. I have been working all day on my Theme Show Binder and there were a few themes I wanted to add but just couldn't find a flyer. So, for about the past hour, I have been struggling to make one of them myself, and I think I may have actually done it. Here is my Weight Watchers flyer. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Weight Watchers Meets.doc
    56 KB · Views: 533
jenniferlynne said:
Ok Guys and Gals. I am a total idiot when it comes to creating anything in Word. I have been working all day on my Theme Show Binder and there were a few themes I wanted to add but just couldn't find a flyer. So, for about the past hour, I have been struggling to make one of them myself, and I think I may have actually done it. Here is my Weight Watchers flyer. Hope you like it.

Good Job! So what is your WW story?? :D

Weight Watchers FlyerJennifer,

You are totally excellent! This is a great flyer! I appreciate all the hard work you put into it. Keep at it. You got talent, girl! Trish :D

letscook04 said:
Good Job! So what is your WW story?? :D

Well, I don't have a really great story YET, but my first Weight Watchers show is still almost 2 months away. Hopefully by then I will have a lot more to talk about. I used to pretty much be able to maintain my weight until I hit the big 3-0. Then I just started gaining like crazy! In 4 years I put on about 50 pounds!! I tried Weight Watchers about a bazillion times by either doing it online or with their "at home" kit. I thought it was just too expensive to go to meetings. I knew it would work if I stuck to it, I just really didn't want to. I would get so sick of measuring and weighing everything and counting points, that I would always quit about a week after I started.

Well, I decided to start again this January, and I decided to go to the meetings. They have made a huge difference! I have stuck with it now for almost 5 weeks and I have lost about 12 pounds. I'm hoping by the time my WW show gets here, I will be close to 30. I have so many great PC tips that I have learned this time around. When I want a 1/2 cup of sugar free ice cream, I get out my small scoop and put three scoops in a bowl or in some diet root beer. Any time I want to measure 1 cup of fruit for my husbands lunch (he's doing WW with me), I pack everything in the prep bowls. I do a lot of tablespoon measuring with my salad dressing, and now we have that wonderful new small measuring cup that is perfect for that. My Professional cookware also makes preparing meals a breeze. It takes about half the time to steam vegetables than my old steamer, and I just have to barely spray the saute pan with cooking spray when I make egg whites. I keep my large SA bowl on the bar with fresh fruit in it. I am planning to use my quick-stir pitcher at the show to make Crystal Light. On WW you are supposed to have 6 (8 oz) glasses of water a day. 3 of those can be a flavored water drink. I don't have the olive/cherry pitter yet, but will have it before the show. I love cherries and 1 whole up is only 1 point. I want to demonstrate that too. The "It's Good For You" cookbook is loaded with wonderful low point recipes. I will make some of them at the show. Sometimes I stick a lemon or lime in the citrus press, squeeze the juice into a glass, add some water and Splenda and have a 0 point drink. I could go on and on, but should probably stop before this ends up 5 pages long. (the knives are speedy for cutting up veggies.........)

1. What is "I Hope You Like My Flyer!"?

"I Hope You Like My Flyer!" is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef products that showcases our current specials and offers.

2. How can I get a copy of "I Hope You Like My Flyer!"?

You can get a copy of "I Hope You Like My Flyer!" by attending a Pampered Chef party or event, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts on "I Hope You Like My Flyer!"?

Yes, "I Hope You Like My Flyer!" often includes exclusive deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. Make sure to check the flyer to take advantage of these special offers.

4. Can I share "I Hope You Like My Flyer!" with my friends and family?

Of course! We encourage our customers to share "I Hope You Like My Flyer!" with their friends and family to spread the word about our products and specials.

5. How often is "I Hope You Like My Flyer!" released?

"I Hope You Like My Flyer!" is released on a monthly basis, so make sure to check back regularly for new offers and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • avelissar