1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show I hope you like my flyer!

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Ok Guys and Gals. I am a total idiot when it comes to creating anything in Word. I have been working all day on my Theme Show Binder and there were a few themes I wanted to add but just couldn't find a flyer. So, for about the past hour, I have been struggling to make one of them myself, and I think I may have actually done it. Here is my Weight Watchers flyer. Hope you like it.

Attached Files:

2. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

Good Job! So what is your WW story?? :D

Feb 3, 2006
  3. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

Weight Watchers Flyer

Jennifer,

You are totally excellent! This is a great flyer! I appreciate all the hard work you put into it. Keep at it. You got talent, girl! Trish :D

Feb 3, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Well, I don't have a really great story YET, but my first Weight Watchers show is still almost 2 months away. Hopefully by then I will have a lot more to talk about. I used to pretty much be able to maintain my weight until I hit the big 3-0. Then I just started gaining like crazy! In 4 years I put on about 50 pounds!! I tried Weight Watchers about a bazillion times by either doing it online or with their "at home" kit. I thought it was just too expensive to go to meetings. I knew it would work if I stuck to it, I just really didn't want to. I would get so sick of measuring and weighing everything and counting points, that I would always quit about a week after I started.

Well, I decided to start again this January, and I decided to go to the meetings. They have made a huge difference! I have stuck with it now for almost 5 weeks and I have lost about 12 pounds. I'm hoping by the time my WW show gets here, I will be close to 30. I have so many great PC tips that I have learned this time around. When I want a 1/2 cup of sugar free ice cream, I get out my small scoop and put three scoops in a bowl or in some diet root beer. Any time I want to measure 1 cup of fruit for my husbands lunch (he's doing WW with me), I pack everything in the prep bowls. I do a lot of tablespoon measuring with my salad dressing, and now we have that wonderful new small measuring cup that is perfect for that. My Professional cookware also makes preparing meals a breeze. It takes about half the time to steam vegetables than my old steamer, and I just have to barely spray the saute pan with cooking spray when I make egg whites. I keep my large SA bowl on the bar with fresh fruit in it. I am planning to use my quick-stir pitcher at the show to make Crystal Light. On WW you are supposed to have 6 (8 oz) glasses of water a day. 3 of those can be a flavored water drink. I don't have the olive/cherry pitter yet, but will have it before the show. I love cherries and 1 whole up is only 1 point. I want to demonstrate that too. The "It's Good For You" cookbook is loaded with wonderful low point recipes. I will make some of them at the show. Sometimes I stick a lemon or lime in the citrus press, squeeze the juice into a glass, add some water and Splenda and have a 0 point drink. I could go on and on, but should probably stop before this ends up 5 pages long. (the knives are speedy for cutting up veggies.........)

Have something to add?