• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Discount: Can I Buy Multiple Sets of Cookware?

In summary, the host's discount can be used to purchase multiple sets of cookware, with the amount of discount depending on total sales from the party. There is no limit to the number of sets that can be purchased, but the discount amount may vary. The discount can also be combined with other offers or promotions, but it is recommended to check with the consultant or refer to terms and conditions. The discount can be used for online purchases by entering a code at checkout, and it is typically valid for 30 days after the party date.
PamperedPrincess74
I am getting ready to leave for a show I am having tonight. Outside orders are already pretty good and the host, before starting, is already guaranteed the 20% off host discount. She is expecting 18 people.

She wants to purchase the more expensive cookware for herself set using her discount. She also wants to purchase two more of the same cookware sets as Christmas gifts for her mom and sister using the same discount. Is this allowed? Just making sure P. Chef won't limit the amount of the same item that can be purchased using the host discount!

She can purchase as much as she would like using her discount. If she earns half priced items she can use those too instead of her discount. It is totally up to her.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a show tonight and that outside orders are already doing well. As for your question about the host wanting to purchase multiple sets of the same cookware using her 20% off discount, it's important to check with Pampered Chef's policies. While I'm not familiar with their specific rules, it's possible that there may be a limit on the number of discounted items that can be purchased per host. It's always best to double check with the company to ensure everything is within their guidelines. Best of luck with your show tonight!

1. Can I use the host's discount to purchase multiple sets of cookware?

Yes, you can use your host's discount to purchase multiple sets of cookware. The amount of discount you receive will depend on the total sales from your party.

2. Is there a limit to how many sets of cookware I can buy with the host's discount?

No, there is no limit to how many sets of cookware you can purchase with the host's discount. However, the amount of discount you receive may vary depending on the total sales from your party.

3. Can I combine the host's discount with other offers or promotions?

Yes, in most cases, you can combine the host's discount with other offers or promotions. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or refer to the terms and conditions of the specific offer to confirm.

4. Can I use the host's discount for online purchases?

Yes, you can use the host's discount for online purchases. Simply enter the discount code provided by your consultant at checkout, and the discount will be applied to your order.

5. How long is the host's discount valid for?

The host's discount is typically valid for 30 days after the date of your party. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or refer to the terms and conditions of the specific offer to confirm the exact expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • beepampered