• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

In summary, the conversation revolves around starting a new thread due to the previous one getting too big and potentially causing problems. There is a discussion about the intention of the thread and whether it should be used like a chat room. There are also suggestions to start a new thread weekly and to exchange personal contact information. Overall, there is a concern about not losing touch with each other.
Christ Follower said:
Awe man! I'll never catch up! Although, I think those pages are shorter than the ones here. The bad thing about that is we'll have to scroll back and forth a lot there.
No kidding. I think most everyone is over there right now. It's a little funny, I think in the 11 pages I did read there was quite a bit of PC talk.:D

heather9892 said:
wow thats great
so what are you at so far for this month?

I haven't submitted anything yet.

Nope. I lied.

I tried to submit my $600 open house finally but it's on hold b/c my card was over the limit. I have to wait till the payment I made on the card goes through then I can call HO back and have them re-run it. So that will give me:

$600 open house
$1278 this show that I'm talking about
and at least $600 for the show that's still open from last sat.

Plus I have 5 shows and a catty show to do.:thumbup:

Maybe I'll beat last months totals!!!!

missydivine said:
Thanks, but I want her to have a good start. She is a real go getter! Probably way better than me. She's ready now but doesn't want to start and then get in too much and need to be home more. I think we should all want them to succeed. I've also made sure she knows what the perks are for her if she decides to start now. I don't want her to decide to sign after a promotion and then be mad that she didn't start sooner. The ball is all in her court, I just give her the info.

That's all you can do....maybe she'll change her mind before the 15th....

What about if she just signed to qualify real quick then just did catty shows till things got smoother there?

That is fantastic!!!

I just popped in to the other site, and Greg seems to be on our thread, of course they are talking about the faces. He has 70+ posts over there, how many does he have here and how long has Chef Success been around? That's funny.:D

missydivine said:
No kidding. I think most everyone is over there right now. It's a little funny, I think in the 11 pages I did read there was quite a bit of PC talk.:D

I think so too. I guess they're calling it PC to be safe. (which is what we do here anyway for shortness)

missydivine said:
That is fantastic!!!

I just popped in to the other site, and Greg seems to be on our thread, of course they are talking about the faces. He has 70+ posts over there, how many does he have here and how long has Chef Success been around? That's funny.:D

Wanna go over there?

Christ Follower said:
That's all you can do....maybe she'll change her mind before the 15th....

What about if she just signed to qualify real quick then just did catty shows till things got smoother there?
She really wants to make some money. I don't know if she would be happy with that. Ya never know if she'd sign by then.

I still haven't heard from Kim! She wasn't on here all day and I think yesterday too.

missydivine said:
That's fine with me. Will your dh care?

He's having sympathy on me now b/c of my neck. Now's a good time I think....

Christ Follower said:
I still haven't heard from Kim! She wasn't on here all day and I think yesterday too.
I haven't heard from Kim either.

Maybe Heather went over there? Her light is on though....

Christ Follower said:
He's having sympathy on me now b/c of my neck. Now's a good time I think....
See you on the flip side...

That means yes go to the other site while we can.:D

Maybe if we go over there we can become Britney's at the same time...LOL!

Christ Follower said:
I haven't submitted anything yet.

Nope. I lied.

I tried to submit my $600 open house finally but it's on hold b/c my card was over the limit. I have to wait till the payment I made on the card goes through then I can call HO back and have them re-run it. So that will give me:

$600 open house
$1278 this show that I'm talking about
and at least $600 for the show that's still open from last sat.

Plus I have 5 shows and a catty show to do.:thumbup:

Maybe I'll beat last months totals!!!!
that would be great

i have
one for $616.25
one for $208.60
and the one tonite is around $200 right now with orders coming in

Christ Follower said:
Did Heather leave?
nope
still here
im site hopping lol

Christ Follower said:
Let's go!!!! Although you will have to catch up to me. Maybe?

Christ Follower said:

Now that is something great to strive for.

chefheidi2003 said:
Hi Ellen...Hi Mary.
Hi Heidi, I think we are going to the flipside.

missydivine said:
Hi Heidi, I think we are going to the flipside.

Ok I will see you there...I was just getting ready to flip over.

heather9892 said:
that would be great

i have
one for $616.25
one for $208.60
and the one tonite is around $200 right now with orders coming in

Oh ya! How did your show go? Only $200 so far? Any bookings?

Okay. Back here while Heather and Heidi catch up to Mary and I.......

Guess I can work on catching up to Angela here then. LOL!

The other purple is prettier than here.......

I can't stand being here all alone!!!:cry:

It wasn't bad before b/c I knew someone would eventually read it!

test......

Good morning all

morning friday! are you going over to the other thread??

Whats everyone doing PC wise today? I need to sticker catalogues.

nikkijo said:
morning friday! are you going over to the other thread??

I opened the site, but I got sidetracked by a demanding baby.

I've been thinking all night and I've come to the conclusion that all these "chat" thread should be continued at http://www.livingfemale.com

I just think it's more appropriate there. Thanks! :)

Thread closed.

<h2>1. Why was the previous thread locked?</h2><p>The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.</p><h2>2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?</h2><p>It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.</p><h2>3. How do I join the new thread?</h2><p>To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?</h2><p>There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.</p><h2>5. Can I still access the previous thread?</h2><p>If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.</p>

1. Why was the previous thread locked?

The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.

2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?

It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.

3. How do I join the new thread?

To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.

4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?

There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.

5. Can I still access the previous thread?

If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies