• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

In summary, the conversation revolves around starting a new thread due to the previous one getting too big and potentially causing problems. There is a discussion about the intention of the thread and whether it should be used like a chat room. There are also suggestions to start a new thread weekly and to exchange personal contact information. Overall, there is a concern about not losing touch with each other.
missydivine said:
:eek: I see you have the most posts over there Ang!:eek:
Woo Hoo GO ME!!!!

missydivine said:
Are you going to get all the faces so we know when we get what.
I can try but I have a feeling I won't stay on top for long!

Admin Greg said:
Now there is a stripper thread at LF
http://www.livingfemale.com/showthread.php?t=65
HEATHER...COME CHECK IT OUT!

COME CHAT WITH US HEATHER!!!!

missydivine said:
What happened?

She cut her hand open on something that was broken in her room. Instead of telling me about it, she decided to pick it up!:eek: :rolleyes:

Christ Follower said:
She cut her hand open on something that was broken in her room. Instead of telling me about it, she decided to pick it up!:eek: :rolleyes:
Oh no, She's going to be okay?

missydivine said:
I signed up today, but I've been busy having birthday! There are 60 pages there right now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Christ Follower said:
If you'd come around more often you'd already have it!!!:D
You're funny!

How are you tonight?

Christ Follower said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
Thank you!!!!!:D :D :D

Are you staying here, or going to the other site? I know you said you didn't think you could do both.

missydivine said:
Oh no, She's going to be okay?

She'll be fine but it was pretty dramatic. The baby hasn't napped in a week since he climbs out of his crib now and he FINALLY had fallen asleap in the car right before all this happened! That was frustrating!

Heidi is on the other site right now :)

Christ Follower said:
She'll be fine but it was pretty dramatic. The baby hasn't napped in a week since he climbs out of his crib now and he FINALLY had fallen asleap in the car right before all this happened! That was frustrating!
I'm sorry about that, I know how that goes!:yuck: :eek:

missydivine said:
You're funny!

How are you tonight?

I'm actually in a lot of pain......

My neck is out of whack and we don't have insurance or $$ for a chiropractor. My neighbor just gave me a vicoden (sp?) so I'm hoping it'll kick in soon.....

missydivine said:
Are you staying here, or going to the other site? I know you said you didn't think you could do both.

I signed in over there and posted a few times b/c everyone ditched me here. I was going to play it off to DH that the screen changed colors so I could go over there but he saw the name of the site when he walked in the room and gace me heck. Then I had to explain what happened here.....:rolleyes:

How was your birthday??? Did you get to go bowling? LOL!

Sorry to hear that too. Will dh rub your neck? Could you take a hot bath and soak? Use a heating pad behind your neck? I really don't know if any would work, but those are things I would try.

I just finished collecting the last order for that HUGE show I did on Sunday! I gotta go change my best show #'s!

Christ Follower said:
I signed in over there and posted a few times b/c everyone ditched me here. I was going to play it off to DH that the screen changed colors so I could go over there but he saw the name of the site when he walked in the room and gace me heck. Then I had to explain what happened here.....:rolleyes:
so are you coming over to the other site??

Christ Follower said:
How was your birthday??? Did you get to go bowling? LOL!
I've had a good day. I didn't have to wait to get my DL renewed, but they mail you the actual card, so I have a piece of paper for now. Had lunch with a cousin, she's going to sign and do PC soon, not sure exactly when. The kids were tired, no naps. Not too bad. Got to see my dad and the puppies. Had dinner with my family and one of my close friends and her two kids. Really not bad at all. And best of all you wished me a happy birthday!

missydivine said:
Sorry to hear that too. Will dh rub your neck? Could you take a hot bath and soak? Use a heating pad behind your neck? I really don't know if any would work, but those are things I would try.

DH has been so sweet. He tried to rub it but I think it's behond that. I may have to bite the bullet and just shell out the $$ for the doc.

I'm believing the Lord for a total healing first though.....

Christ Follower said:
I just finished collecting the last order for that HUGE show I did on Sunday! I gotta go change my best show #'s!
WOO HOO!!!!!!I want to be able to change mine too! I guess I need to get busy and get those show totals higher.:p

missydivine said:
I've had a good day. I didn't have to wait to get my DL renewed, but they mail you the actual card, so I have a piece of paper for now. Had lunch with a cousin, she's going to sign and do PC soon, not sure exactly when. The kids were tired, no naps. Not too bad. Got to see my dad and the puppies. Had dinner with my family and one of my close friends and her two kids. Really not bad at all. And best of all you wished me a happy birthday!

WOW! She should've signed today for your birthday present! I'm glad you had a great b-day. How old are you now? Did you get any gifts?

Christ Follower said:
DH has been so sweet. He tried to rub it but I think it's behond that. I may have to bite the bullet and just shell out the $$ for the doc.

I'm believing the Lord for a total healing first though.....
I'm glad he's being sweet! That's how dh's are supposed to be. Mine rubs my back some. He is pretty sweet too, he picks out the best cards. He made me cry with the bday card he got for me. It's nice when you find the one.:love:

you get hiliary at 200.... :(

missydivine said:
WOO HOO!!!!!!I want to be able to change mine too! I guess I need to get busy and get those show totals higher.:p

You still beat me on show totals! I was really happy b/c when she called me she only had one outside order. Then she gave me an almost $100 order and it bumped her to $1264. Then her order made it go a little higher.

Then she told me she wants to have another one when the new catalog comes out next year!!!:thumbup:

Christ Follower said:
WOW! She should've signed today for your birthday present! I'm glad you had a great b-day. How old are you now? Did you get any gifts?
My parents got me the 5pc SS cookware set, and my family got me the 7pc SS cookware set. I got money from my fil. I think that's it. I'm 30something. I feel 18 does that count?:cry:

Christ Follower said:
thats just so pretty i had to copy:D
happy birthday mary:D

nikkijo said:
you get hiliary at 200.... :(

Oh crap!:eek: My husband was right! :grumpy: Now I really don't know if I want to go there!

missydivine said:
My parents got me the 5pc SS cookware set, and my family got me the 7pc SS cookware set. I got money from my fil. I think that's it. I'm 30something. I feel 18 does that count?:cry:

Yes. That counts. Besides, you look really young in your picture!:thumbup:

Christ Follower said:
Yes. That counts. Besides, you look really young in your picture!:thumbup:
Okay I love you!!! That makes me feel really good.

missydivine said:
I'm glad he's being sweet! That's how dh's are supposed to be. Mine rubs my back some. He is pretty sweet too, he picks out the best cards. He made me cry with the bday card he got for me. It's nice when you find the one.:love:

I'm pretty happy with my dh! We all have stuff that bugs us about the other (mine smokes and gives me crap about being on here) but I would'nt ever trade him! I love him forever!:love:

I did put my same avatar on the ohter site.

Christ Follower said:
what did it end at?

missydivine said:
Okay I love you!!! That makes me feel really good.

I'm not just saying that either. You really do look great. I love ya too. DH thinks I'm silly b/c I say I have friends all over the country (and Canada) now, but I really do consider you all my friends.....:balloon:

Christ Follower said:
She's waiting a bit, her mother fell and is in a wheelchair right now. They are having her parents come stay with them for the recovery time and she doesn't know how much she can do right now. I really want her to have a great 90 days. It's better for her to wait a bit.

Christ Follower said:
I'm pretty happy with my dh! We all have stuff that bugs us about the other (mine smokes and gives me crap about being on here) but I would'nt ever trade him! I love him forever!:love:
We have a lot in common. Wow I just keep being amazed.

I'm bummed though b/c I wont get any recognition for it at the meeting this month b/c it's that special speaker this month and next month I wont get to go to the meeting b/c it's Isaac's 2nd b-day that day.

Not that I'm big on recognition, but Sept. was my best month ever....

Christ Follower said:
I did put my same avatar on the ohter site.
I haven't had time to do an avatar, there are over 60 pages there now.:eek:

Christ Follower said:
I'm not just saying that either. You really do look great. I love ya too. DH thinks I'm silly b/c I say I have friends all over the country (and Canada) now, but I really do consider you all my friends.....:balloon:
And that is exactly what we are friends!:angel:

missydivine said:
She's waiting a bit, her mother fell and is in a wheelchair right now. They are having her parents come stay with them for the recovery time and she doesn't know how much she can do right now. I really want her to have a great 90 days. It's better for her to wait a bit.

Wow.:eek: I hope she'll be alright! That's awesome that you care more about her success than getting her signed for you. That will make you a great leader!:thumbup:

missydivine said:
We have a lot in common. Wow I just keep being amazed.

That's what I was thinking too....:cool:

Christ Follower said:
I'm bummed though b/c I wont get any recognition for it at the meeting this month b/c it's that special speaker this month and next month I wont get to go to the meeting b/c it's Isaac's 2nd b-day that day.

Not that I'm big on recognition, but Sept. was my best month ever....
See if your director can wait on your recognition. You had a spectacular month! I would want to be there for that too!!!!

Christ Follower said:
$1278.70 commissionable!:thumbup:
wow thats great
so what are you at so far for this month?

missydivine said:
I haven't had time to do an avatar, there are over 60 pages there now.:eek:

Awe man! I'll never catch up! Although, I think those pages are shorter than the ones here. The bad thing about that is we'll have to scroll back and forth a lot there.

Christ Follower said:
Wow.:eek: I hope she'll be alright! That's awesome that you care more about her success than getting her signed for you. That will make you a great leader!:thumbup:
Thanks, but I want her to have a good start. She is a real go getter! Probably way better than me. She's ready now but doesn't want to start and then get in too much and need to be home more. I think we should all want them to succeed. I've also made sure she knows what the perks are for her if she decides to start now. I don't want her to decide to sign after a promotion and then be mad that she didn't start sooner. The ball is all in her court, I just give her the info.

<h2>1. Why was the previous thread locked?</h2><p>The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.</p><h2>2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?</h2><p>It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.</p><h2>3. How do I join the new thread?</h2><p>To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?</h2><p>There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.</p><h2>5. Can I still access the previous thread?</h2><p>If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.</p>

1. Why was the previous thread locked?

The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.

2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?

It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.

3. How do I join the new thread?

To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.

4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?

There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.

5. Can I still access the previous thread?

If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies