• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!

In summary, "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!" is a method used by Pampered Chef consultants to increase sales. It involves reaching out to everyone in your network and asking them to host a party. This method can be used by both new and experienced consultants and offers benefits such as expanding your customer base and building relationships with hosts and guests. Some tips for success include making a list of everyone you know, personalizing invitations, and offering incentives.
koima
I was at the store today, with my catalog tote of course, and chatted up the woman in line in front of me. She commented on my bag and that she loved PC, and we scheduled a party for later in the month. I asked what she did - ready for this? President and CEO of the Chamber of Commerce in the next town over, a very wealthy town (think top 10 median income in the country zip codes.) So I have a show with a woman who *loves PC* and has the ear of a number of local business leaders! I am so excited about this show!

Ask everyone!

Keep asking........................Great Job. We should all take her advice and keep asking...:chef:

Wonderful!!

Congratulations!

Woo Hoo!!! Great for you!

WTG! I hope it pays off.

Congratulations!!!!!

Who Hoo!! Congrats to you!

We never know who that next "super host" will be!

That is awesome! I am so happy to hear "Tote Stories." I havent had one yet and that thing goes EVERYWHERE with me. Good luck with your show and keep us posted on the outcome!

1. What is "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!"?

"I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!" is a fun and effective way to maximize your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. It involves reaching out to everyone in your network, whether they are friends, family, or acquaintances, and asking them to host a Pampered Chef party.

2. How does "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!" work?

First, you will make a list of everyone you know and reach out to them individually to ask if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. Once you have a few hosts lined up, you can schedule their parties and start inviting guests. This method allows you to have multiple parties booked in a short amount of time, increasing your chances of making more sales.

3. Is "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!" only for new consultants?

No, "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!" can be used by both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and increase your sales, regardless of how long you have been with the company.

4. What are the benefits of using "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!"?

The main benefit of using this method is that it helps you book more parties and make more sales. It also allows you to expand your customer base by reaching out to people you may not have thought of as potential hosts before. Additionally, it helps you build relationships with your hosts and their guests, which can lead to more parties and sales in the future.

5. Are there any tips for success with "I Hit the Host Jackpot by Asking Everybody!"?

Yes, here are a few tips to make the most out of this method:

• Make a list of everyone you know, including friends, family, coworkers, and acquaintances.
  • Personalize your invitations and messages when reaching out to potential hosts.
  • Follow up with hosts and guests before and after the party to ensure a successful event.
  • Offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, to encourage guests to book their own parties.
  • Be organized and keep track of your bookings and sales to stay on top of your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies