• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $15K Earned in March - 2nd Time Around with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the author hit $15,000 in March and has not heard anything yet about a pay raise. They are psyched and will be at the next conference.
Sooner PC
I hit $15,000 in March - will I get an email or something letting me know that I earned a raise?? I am really pumped since this is my 2nd time with PC. My first go around - I didn't even sell enough to get a 1099 (that was bad)

WAY TO GO!!! That is GREAT! Cant wait for mine. Thought it was gonna be this month, but I cant get ANYTHING going! Oh well next month for sure, YOU GO GIRL & Congrats!:D :D :D

Ginger

I hit $15,000Congratulations! I hope to reach at mark by the end of this month. I'm curious when the increase takes effect too, so hope someone will give us a reply on that. I'm within $400, and have a show on April 29th, and Open House scheduled to make it happen by April 30th, for sure. My signing anniversary is April 29th.

Tell me how you plan to Celebrate and get some momentum out of this milestone?

Grandmarita

Last edited:
Yay Shannon!!! Congrats...

I don't remember getting an e-mail, I think I received a letter (?). Someone else will have to say when the pay raise goes into effect cause I don't remember!

First Congrats!! Way to go!!

I don't remember getting an email or a letter, but at next Cluster meeting I got my WHISK, that I went and bought a necklace for and wear to all my shows.

I also got the adjustment in the next months check, I hit in Oct. 2005, so my November shows I got the higher commission.

Also, remember in PP to change it under User Profile, or your next Fundraiser, you'll still only be getting the 15%

HTH,

Lisa

I reached $15,000 also in March. I haven't seen or heard anything yet either.

AWESOME!
I cannot wait to reach my $15k mark! (Only $7k to go) LOL!
Congrats! Hope to reach it by the end of the year or sooner! :eek:)

GREAT JOB!!!! You are going to love the raise!

Your director will get a letter and a silver whisk charm to give you. You will see the difference in your commission the following month ex: March will be in April. Also, remember in PP to change it under User Profile.

Colleen:)

Very exciting! Congratulations on hitting $15,000. That's a BIG accomplishment. Enjoy that raise!:D

Congratulations!! Your raise is effective the month after you hit the $15,000 mark. So if you made it anytime in March you will see the higher commission in your April checks.

Did you know that there's a place on your profile in PP to mark that you made that milestone and then it will be reflected in your monthly sales diary?

Congrats on everyone who reached the $15K in March! I am going to be at that mark in April (I am in my 4th month). I didn't know we get a silver whisk!! How exciting!!

Janice - 15K in 4 months, WOWJanice,
Wow , :eek: you've had some kick butt starter months!! Where do you live, :confused: I'd never have reached that within 4 months as I'm in pretty rural area.

Congrats!!

Bowing to a newbie, ;)

Lisa

Yeah, I had some great luck. I live in Indiana...my March was $5796 (in 7 shows). April is a little slow though, so we'll see...I get great ideas from everyone here. It has helped so much to be in such a good group of people!

Last edited:
$15,000 in career salesI also hit my $15,000 in March! I have yet to hear about it as well. I never thought I would last the first starter month never mind $15,000 in sales!!

Congrats on your accomplishment--What a great feeling! :p

Woo HooYou go!!!! That is AWESOME....congrats......:D :D :D :D

Me too!I hit my $15000 in March as well! Congrats to everyone else who met that goal.

March must have been a really good month. I wasn't planning on PC being this successful. I only signed up to sell to make $300-$400 extra a month and I somehow managed to hit $15000 in 6 months. I am psyched.

See you at conference - Wave 2!!

1. How did you reach $15K in sales with Pampered Chef?

Reaching $15K in sales with Pampered Chef requires dedication, hard work, and an understanding of the company's products and mission. It also involves building a strong customer base, hosting successful parties and events, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies to promote your business.

2. Can anyone earn $15K with Pampered Chef, or is it only for top sellers?

Anyone can earn $15K in sales with Pampered Chef! The company offers a variety of resources and support to help all consultants succeed, regardless of their experience or background. As long as you are motivated and committed to your business, you have the potential to reach $15K and beyond.

3. How long does it typically take to earn $15K with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach $15K in sales with Pampered Chef can vary depending on individual efforts and strategies. Some consultants may achieve this goal in a few months, while others may take longer. The key is to remain consistent and focused on promoting your business and building relationships with customers.

4. What are the benefits of earning $15K with Pampered Chef?

Earning $15K in sales with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased income, recognition from the company, and the potential to earn rewards and bonuses. It also demonstrates your dedication and success as a consultant, which can attract more customers and potential team members.

5. How can I celebrate and share my $15K milestone with Pampered Chef?

Congratulations on reaching $15K in sales with Pampered Chef! There are many ways to celebrate and share this milestone, such as hosting a special party or event, posting about it on social media, and sharing your story with other consultants. You can also use this achievement to inspire and motivate others to reach their own goals with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129