• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I hit $15000

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
I hit $15,000 in March - will I get an email or something letting me know that I earned a raise?? I am really pumped since this is my 2nd time with PC. My first go around - I didn't even sell enough to get a 1099 (that was bad)

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
WAY TO GO!!! That is GREAT! Cant wait for mine. Thought it was gonna be this month, but I cant get ANYTHING going! Oh well next month for sure, YOU GO GIRL & Congrats!:D :D :D

Ginger

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
I hit $15,000

Congratulations! I hope to reach at mark by the end of this month. I'm curious when the increase takes effect too, so hope someone will give us a reply on that. I'm within $400, and have a show on April 29th, and Open House scheduled to make it happen by April 30th, for sure. My signing anniversary is April 29th.

Tell me how you plan to Celebrate and get some momentum out of this milestone?

Grandmarita

Last edited:

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Yay Shannon!!! Congrats...

I don't remember getting an e-mail, I think I received a letter (?). Someone else will have to say when the pay raise goes into effect cause I don't remember!

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
First Congrats!! Way to go!!

I don't remember getting an email or a letter, but at next Cluster meeting I got my WHISK, that I went and bought a necklace for and wear to all my shows.

I also got the adjustment in the next months check, I hit in Oct. 2005, so my November shows I got the higher commission.

Also, remember in PP to change it under User Profile, or your next Fundraiser, you'll still only be getting the 15%

HTH,

Lisa

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
AWESOME!
I cannot wait to reach my $15k mark! (Only $7k to go) LOL!
Congrats! Hope to reach it by the end of the year or sooner! :eek:)

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
GREAT JOB!!!! You are going to love the raise!

Your director will get a letter and a silver whisk charm to give you. You will see the difference in your commission the following month ex: March will be in April. Also, remember in PP to change it under User Profile.

Colleen:)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Congratulations!! Your raise is effective the month after you hit the $15,000 mark. So if you made it anytime in March you will see the higher commission in your April checks.

Did you know that there's a place on your profile in PP to mark that you made that milestone and then it will be reflected in your monthly sales diary?

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Congrats on everyone who reached the $15K in March! I am going to be at that mark in April (I am in my 4th month). I didn't know we get a silver whisk!! How exciting!!

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Janice - 15K in 4 months, WOW

Janice,
Wow , :eek: you've had some kick butt starter months!! Where do you live, :confused: I'd never have reached that within 4 months as I'm in pretty rural area.

Congrats!!

Bowing to a newbie, ;)

Lisa

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Yeah, I had some great luck. I live in Indiana...my March was $5796 (in 7 shows). April is a little slow though, so we'll see...I get great ideas from everyone here. It has helped so much to be in such a good group of people!

Last edited:

chefkristin

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2005
$15,000 in career sales

I also hit my $15,000 in March! I have yet to hear about it as well. I never thought I would last the first starter month never mind $15,000 in sales!!

Congrats on your accomplishment--What a great feeling! :p

M

MicheleC

Me too!

I hit my $15000 in March as well! Congrats to everyone else who met that goal.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
March must have been a really good month. I wasn't planning on PC being this successful. I only signed up to sell to make $300-$400 extra a month and I somehow managed to hit $15000 in 6 months. I am psyched.

See you at conference - Wave 2!!