• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Haven't Received My Consultant Number.

In summary, it typically takes 1-2 business days to receive your consultant number via email. It is required in order to start selling and will be emailed to you at the address provided during sign-up. If you accidentally delete or lose your number, contact the consultant support team for assistance. Your consultant number is unique and cannot be changed.
pamperedchefjenn
I was just wondering on average about how long after you submitted your online agreement did it take to get your consultant number. I saw somewhere on here it said 24 hours but I completed my agreement 7:30 Tuesday morning and still have gotten nothing. Should I contact someone???? :confused: :confused:

YOu can call the Home Office and check. 1-888-OUR-CHEF. I bet you'd get it by tomorrow. :)

it will comeIt was 2-3 days before I got a welcome e-mail with my consultant number in it...it will be here before you know it! (I just started the week of Thanksgiving)

Receiving Consultant #I just received my consultant number via e-mail and signed up on the 7th. :) Yours should be there shortly. How long until the kit arrives? :confused:

kitI ordered mine on a Thursday and it arrived on a Wednesday...so maybe 4-5 business days?! Good luck!

1. How long does it take to receive my consultant number?

It typically takes 1-2 business days for your consultant number to be assigned and emailed to you. If you have not received it within this time frame, please contact our consultant support team for assistance.

2. Can I start selling without my consultant number?

No, your consultant number is required in order to place orders and receive commissions. It is important to wait until you receive your number before beginning to sell.

3. How will I receive my consultant number?

Your consultant number will be emailed to the email address you provided during the sign-up process. Please check your spam or junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox.

4. What if I accidentally deleted or lost my consultant number?

If you have lost or deleted your consultant number, please contact our consultant support team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your number.

5. Can I change my consultant number?

No, your consultant number is unique to you and cannot be changed. If you have a specific reason for needing to change it, please contact our consultant support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • cookinwithrhonda