• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Two Pieces of Logowear. Both From

In summary, the two pieces of logowear may differ in design, color, size, or material. They can also be different types of clothing, like a shirt or hat. However, you can mix and match them to create your own unique look. To care for your logowear, follow the instructions on the label and generally wash in cold water and air dry. Unfortunately, customization services are not offered, but you can add your own personal touch through accessorizing. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within a certain timeframe according to our satisfaction guarantee policy.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have two pieces of logowear. Both from Merrill.

PC Wrap shirt.jpg

PC Bling.jpg

The first is a size Large 3/4 sleeve black wrap shirt with the PC logo embroidered on the left chest.

The second is a size XL long sleeve PC bling shirt.

Both shirts $15, that includes shipping.

Re: FS-Logowear*Would like these

Re: FS-LogowearThe large wrap shirt has been sold but the XL bling shirt is still available. $15.

Re: FS-LogowearIf you still have the xl bling shirt can you please email me. [email protected]. thanks so much!!

What is the difference between the two pieces of logowear?

The two pieces of logowear may differ in terms of design, color, size, or material. It could also be that one piece is a shirt while the other is a hat or apron.

Can I mix and match the two pieces of logowear?

Yes, you can definitely mix and match the two pieces of logowear. You can pair the shirt with jeans or the hat with a different shirt. Get creative and have fun with your logowear!

How do I care for my logowear?

We recommend following the care instructions on the label of the logowear. Generally, it is best to wash them in cold water and air dry them to preserve the quality of the design.

Can I customize my logowear?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for logowear. However, you can add your own personal touch by accessorizing or pairing it with other clothing items.

Can I return or exchange one of the pieces of logowear?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within a certain timeframe. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • lvanderw