• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Bridal Shower Wish List Display: Boomer Sooner by Shannon Overstreet

Boomer SoonerShannon OverstreetI had already made my product wish list cards last January for my first shower, but was not happy...I am so glad that you are using this idea. I have been struggling with how to display the wish list for an upcoming shower I'm doing. This is a great idea and I alrady have the basket. Now how did you get them in the basket - what did you attach them to - that looks really great!!How I did itI had tried using the tool turnabout, but it was too small. I had the basket and bought the rectangle floral foam (mine came 5 in a package for $2.
Sooner PC
I have been working with a group for a bridal shower. I wanted a fun way to display the wish list - so here it is. The guest can come by and "pick" what they want to give for a gift. Each card has a picture, the name and price on it. I mounted them on scrapbook paper, then glued them to dowels. I will let you know how it went over.

Boomer Sooner

Shannon Overstreet

Attachments

• shower 2.JPG
    shower 2.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,600
Very cute display and idea. Yes, please let us know how it turns out!

That is so cute!!I've been struggling with how to display the wish list for an upcoming shower I'm doing. This is a great idea and I alrady have the basket. Now how did you get them in the basket - what did you attach them to - that looks really great!!

How I did itI had tried using the tool turnabout, but it was too small. I had the basket and bought the rectangle floral foam (mine came 5 in a package for $2.00) I put 3 pieces in the bottom. I didn't cut them - just smashed them in to fit. There is another block of foam going the opposite direction on top in the middle. I used straight pins to hold it in place - then I started pushing my dowls in. I know nothing about how to make arrangements, so I just kept sticking them in until I was out. I had to cut some sticks down. I thought it was kinda cute for my first try.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Super Cute! I wish I was that crafty and creative!! :rolleyes:

I love it!

:D That is VERY cute! If you can, try to collect all the little pictures so you can recycle them and use them at the next wedding shower. What a great idea!

Sooner PC said:
I have been working with a group for a bridal shower. I wanted a fun way to display the wish list - so here it is. The guest can come by and "pick" what they want to give for a gift. Each card has a picture, the name and price on it. I mounted them on scrapbook paper, then glued them to dowels. I will let you know how it went over.

Boomer Sooner

Shannon Overstreet

WOW! Impressive! :D
Thank you for sharing, this is such a great idea.

the basket was a hitMy host and the bride just love the basket with the wish list in it. The guest immediately started "picking' their items out. It was great. Sales were over $600. It was worth the time and effort!!

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

That's wonderful! It looks like you used a cute font when you typed up the product names. Which font is that? It looks cute! :)

That was great! Love the idea. Will keep this in the back of my mind if I get to do a wedding shower! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the idea, love the basket!

I will totally love to do something pretty and eye catching like that for my first bridal shower- working with a bride now so hopefully soon :)

Sarah

FontI used the "Curlz MT" font. I have been chatting with the hostesses trying to finalize the show and they are still commenting on how cute the basket was. Orders are still coming in and I am doing the happy dance.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Is it through Microsoft Word? I can't find it on my list of fonts there. It's really cute! :)

need photosi just love this idea but where are you getting the photos of the products to do this? I have a shower this month and need a quick but wonderful display. I thought of cutting up the old catalogs but that would use up all i had.
katie
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/katiereifsteck

PicturesI cut up pictures out of 3 different catalogs. They all had different views for products. You could download them from the website and print them out, but I had some time to kill and did it the old fashion way. (Actually, we were snowed (iced) in and there was a 9 hour marathon of the Thorn Birds so I sat on the couch all day and was creative)

I took a couple of up close pictures of the cards - front and back - but I didn't bring my attachement to download them to the computer. I will get them up as soon as possible.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Thank you!!!Shannon,

Thank you so much for your basket idea!!!

I had already made my product wish list cards last January for my first shower, but was not happy with how I displayed them. I had put them on two foam core boards which took up more room than the host had to give.

I have another shower this week and was trying to come up with another way to display the cards - and viola! - saw your posting.

So this is what mine looks like. Mine are color coded as well... white = $0.00 - 20.00... silver = $20.01 - 50.00... pink = $50.01 - 100.00... and lavender = $100+.

Thank you again! This is a great way to display them and much easier to transport!!!

cute ladies! I had my first shower last month and I special ordered red heart doilies (since that was the wedding color) and cut out all of her wishlist pasted them to each heart then hung them on a tree I have as a decoration in my house. I hung white x-mas lights at the base and everyone liked how it turned out. "The gift TREE" was cute to look at I think!

Thanks so much for the creative idea, It is so hard for me to think things up like that! Do you mind if I use this idea in a future show?
Thanks
Andeapchef

That is sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!:D
GREAT JOB!!!:D

y'all's ideas are so great! I love how it turns out and how portible it is! Now I am hoping for a rain day, so that I will have to run to Michaels and make one myself! (Well I am hoping for that rain day well after conference that is!)

Bridal shower wish cardsWhat I have done for over 5 years now is separate the cards into financial categories: $20 and under, $21-40, and $40+, then I purchased three VERY small baskets at the fabric store, and I put bridal tule bows on them. I have the baskets out and the guests pick a card from the category they plan on spending and then they just give it to me with their order. This way there are no duplicates and people can give what they feel they can afford, or go in with others, or whatever. I emphasize in my showers that they are helping the bride by not only purchasing gifts for her but by buyng things for their own kitchen, and ask them to give me the card they chose with the order for their kitchen. I then draft someone at the payment station to make a receipt for the bride with her gifts, and on their order I add what they bought for the bride and circle it, so they know what was theirs and what was hers.

It works well, and is way easy to transport. I put the baskets on the table with the apron.

Nancy Collins

Picutres on other threadThe thread titled "who has wish list pictures" has the entire catalog (Go, Gourmet Girl!) with photo, product ID # and price... Awesome resource!

When I do the wishlist I laminate mine on heart die cuts so they can be reused.

Way too cute!

All wonderful ideas!! Thanks for posting the pic too...I actually think "I" could pull that off! Good job!

What is "I Have to Show . . ."?

"I Have to Show . . . " is a popular category of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for showcasing at parties and events. These products are designed to make entertaining and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products fall under "I Have to Show . . ."?

"I Have to Show . . . " products include serving platters, bowls, trays, and other items that are perfect for displaying and serving food. These products are also often used for demonstrations and presentations at Pampered Chef parties.

Do "I Have to Show . . ." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "I Have to Show . . ." products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the product free of charge.

Can I personalize "I Have to Show . . ." products?

Yes, many "I Have to Show . . ." products can be personalized with custom engravings or designs. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your serving pieces and make them even more special.

Are "I Have to Show . . ." products dishwasher safe?

Many "I Have to Show . . ." products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product details or packaging to be sure. Some products may have delicate designs or materials that require hand washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies