• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at My Cooking Show: 4 Bookings and Rave Reviews!

In summary, this person did a cooking show and got bookings. They used the "you're a lucky winner" post it note idea and it worked. They also redid their theme show binder.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I had a cooking show tonight. My first in a while. The sales were small, but I got 4 bookings tonight!!!!! I used the post it note idea that I found here and both winners wanted to have a free show. Plus 3 of the 4 booking I got tonight loved my theme show binder,and wanted to have theme shows instead of just a cooking show!!!!

Plus, my host from tonight is a retired PC consultant (the business isn't for everyone) told me that was the best PC show she had ever attended!!!

And my Mom was a guest there tonight and I heard her say wow I didn't know that a few times!!!! I jokingly said to her well maybe it's time for you to spend sometime in my kitchen :p

That's great!Sounds like a great time was had by all. What did you make?? Besides the post it notes, did you do anything different?

Sandi

Wow that post it note idea seems to be a gem! Did you use the "you're a lucky winner" one?

That's great Brooke! Congratulations on such a great show. WHat a great way to start off a new year! :)

What type of post it notes did you use?

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA

We premade the Savory Cheese Crostini, and demoed the Coconut Shrimp Cakes. I also did a on time drawing last night. (that was a 1st) I spent the last month redoing my theme show binder. I sprinkle lots of tips through out my show. I also used the recruiting coupon.
Yes like most of my ideas for my shows I picked it from someone elses brain ;) However I just wrote "you are a winner." I used decorative post it notes. They are blue checkered with grapes on them (very cute)

What is the post it note idea? I haven't heard of that one???

Me either, I'm very curious. Please elaborate on the Post It Note. :D

"This isn't really a game but since you are doing an express show it would be really easy. I put 2 post it notes in two different catalogues at my last show. On the post its it said, "You are a lucky winner". When the person that got a catalogue with a post it asked me what it meant I told them they won a free show (I pay for the ingredients) One of the people who got a post it was a host that did a show for me 2 months ago, but the other lady who got the other post it booked a show. Like I said its not a game but it worked."

Found this in another thread,

HTH

1. How can I ensure that I get at least 4 bookings at my cooking show?

The key to getting 4 bookings at your cooking show is to invite as many people as possible. Utilize your personal network, social media, and word-of-mouth to spread the word about your show. Additionally, offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or to book their own show at the event.

2. What can I do to make sure my cooking show is a success?

To make your cooking show a success, it's important to have a well-planned menu, engaging demonstrations, and interactive activities for guests. Also, make sure to have plenty of product samples available for guests to try and consider offering special deals or discounts for purchases made at the show.

3. How do I handle negative reviews or feedback from guests?

It's important to listen to and address any negative feedback from guests. Take the time to understand their concerns and offer solutions or make improvements for future shows. It's also a good idea to reach out to the guest individually to apologize and make things right.

4. Can I have someone assist me with my cooking show?

Yes, you can definitely have someone assist you with your cooking show. This can be a friend, family member, or even a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. Having an extra set of hands can make the show run more smoothly and allow you to focus on engaging with guests.

5. How do I follow up with guests after my cooking show?

Following up with guests after your cooking show is crucial for getting bookings and rave reviews. Consider sending a thank-you note or email, including a special offer or discount for future purchases. You can also reach out to guests on social media or through direct messages to continue building relationships and promoting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB