1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have to share!!!

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

So I had a cooking show tonight. My first in a while. The sales were small, but I got 4 bookings tonight!!!!! I used the post it note idea that I found here and both winners wanted to have a free show. Plus 3 of the 4 booking I got tonight loved my theme show binder,and wanted to have theme shows instead of just a cooking show!!!!

Plus, my host from tonight is a retired PC consultant (the business isn't for everyone) told me that was the best PC show she had ever attended!!!

And my Mom was a guest there tonight and I heard her say wow I didn't know that a few times!!!! I jokingly said to her well maybe it's time for you to spend sometime in my kitchen :p

Feb 1, 2006
  2. sandi4tpc

sandi4tpc Novice Member

That's great!

Sounds like a great time was had by all. What did you make?? Besides the post it notes, did you do anything different?

Sandi

Feb 1, 2006
  3. jonna

jonna Member

Wow that post it note idea seems to be a gem! Did you use the "you're a lucky winner" one?

Feb 1, 2006
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That's great Brooke! Congratulations on such a great show. WHat a great way to start off a new year! :)

5. chefjill

chefjill Member

What type of post it notes did you use?

Jill Wright
    Director, Benicia, CA

Feb 1, 2006
  6. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

We premade the Savory Cheese Crostini, and demoed the Coconut Shrimp Cakes. I also did a on time drawing last night. (that was a 1st) I spent the last month redoing my theme show binder. I sprinkle lots of tips through out my show. I also used the recruiting coupon.
    Yes like most of my ideas for my shows I picked it from someone elses brain ;) However I just wrote "you are a winner." I used decorative post it notes. They are blue checkered with grapes on them (very cute)

Feb 1, 2006
  7. What is the post it note idea? I haven't heard of that one???

8. Swirl

Swirl Member

Me either, I'm very curious. Please elaborate on the Post It Note. :D

Feb 1, 2006
  9. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

"This isn't really a game but since you are doing an express show it would be really easy. I put 2 post it notes in two different catalogues at my last show. On the post its it said, "You are a lucky winner". When the person that got a catalogue with a post it asked me what it meant I told them they won a free show (I pay for the ingredients) One of the people who got a post it was a host that did a show for me 2 months ago, but the other lady who got the other post it booked a show. Like I said its not a game but it worked."

Found this in another thread,

HTH

Feb 1, 2006
Have something to add?