• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did I go from barely staying active to $1,300 in sales in one month?!

In summary, Brooke is very excited this month because she has already sold $1,300 in product and has earned the 1st show to go bag. She is 1/2 way to the 2nd show and is very excited about it.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm very excited this month. I started PC in April and barely stayed active until this month. So far I have sold $1,300 in product and I still have 3 more shows to close this week. For some of you I'm sure my sales are "small potatoes" but for me it's a major acomplishment. I have also earned the 1st show to go bag and am 1/2 way to the 2nd, this will be the 1st incentine I have earned!!!!!!! Plus I might acutally earn the 3rd bag since I still have 3 more shows this month and 5 so far next month. Sorry I'm very excited and needed to share with someone who will understand my excitement.:D

Congratulations Brooke! Glad you stuck with it. Sometimes people want instant success or they quit. Just like any business it can take a little while to get up to speed.
Great job!
Debbie

I totally understand you excitement!! I am in the same boat. So far I havent earned any incentives yet but I know they will come. I think it is awesome that your calendar is getting full and the sales are there. Great job!! you have motivated me to keep going!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Brooke,
That's wonderful! Way to go. And you still have three more shows this month!! Wow. That's incredible. Keep up the good work. :D

Fantastic!!!! So happy for you. Don't you just love your job!!!!

Hi Brooke!

Thanks for the inspiration - I also started back in April and my business has been on the roller coaster effect - one month it's great, the next month isn't so great. But like you, things are really picking up! Sometimes it just takes that one good show to help give us that boost! I am so happy for you and I hope you earn all 3 bags for the show to go!

Okay, Just got my large bag today. It is so big. I love it. I also got my cake mixes today.

Great startJust wait the gifts just keep comming . I'm in my 5th year and the FREE clock radio, Blender totes, trips. products, ect...... just to nane a few things. Keep up the good work and the extas are great I also won the shopping spree at national confrence my 2nd year 90 sec of about 2,000 dollars in FREE products that was a blast. Anyway you will get into a more and more ecited about the best job ever and that's what gets you to book moere and more . Not to mention the pay
Doreen zaino Future director 252326
www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino :) :)

Thank you all for the added insperation. Like I said this is huge for me I have thought about hanging up the apron a few times a kept telling myself to give it just a little bit longer. I'm glad I did. It can be very discouraging when you want the incentive and no matter how hard you try you can't reach them. Now I have something to use to remind myself.

What is "I Have to Share!!!"?

"I Have to Share!!!" is a line of high-quality kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

How can I purchase "I Have to Share!!!" products?

You can purchase "I Have to Share!!!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, by hosting a Pampered Chef party, or by ordering directly through the Pampered Chef website.

What types of products are available in the "I Have to Share!!!" line?

The "I Have to Share!!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and bakeware. Some popular products include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Rockcrok.

Are "I Have to Share!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Most "I Have to Share!!!" products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's instructions or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific care and cleaning instructions.

Do "I Have to Share!!!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "I Have to Share!!!" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the company directly for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
mountainmama74