• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: 2nd Positive Fair Booth Results & Achieving Business Goals!

In summary, the speaker achieved great results at the fair by having a strong team, eye-catching displays, and special offers. Their products stand out for their quality, versatility, and innovative designs. They set and achieve business goals through specific and measurable targets, a clear plan, and regular evaluations. They plan to attend future fairs and events, and their products are always available for purchase through their website or consultants. Additionally, they offer virtual parties and online ordering options for customers who cannot attend fairs or events.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm very excited right now. I just had a 2nd positive fair booth this eve. The 1st one I got 2 bookings and quite a few good leads. Tonight I got another booking at the fair and also met a few ladies who no longer have a consultant and just need to look at their calendars before they could book:D I have really struggled trying to start my business but now it seems so achiveable. I still have one more fair slot on Friday, I'm hoping to reach my goal number of 6 bookings.

Had to shareCongrats! It's such a great feeling isn't it?

Brandi W.

Good for you Brooke! That's so nice to hear. Keep up the good work! It sounds like you'll have a good fall! :)

Thank youLike I said last night I'm so excited about PC right, now!!!! I was thinking of giving up if things didn't start picking up. However I realised that I was expecting the business to basically just walk up and build it self. I have learned in the last few weeks that the phone is my friend and will conquer my fear of it. I have set alot of goals for myself in the next few months. To include I'm ready to start working toward director. It's amazing how inspired I am and all because I'm starting to believe in myself and truely think that I can do this!!!!!

1. How did you achieve such great results at the fair?

We attribute our success to a combination of factors. First and foremost, we had a strong team of dedicated consultants working together to make our booth a success. Additionally, we made sure to have eye-catching displays and interactive demos to grab the attention of passersby. We also offered special discounts and promotions to entice customers to make a purchase. Overall, it was a combination of hard work, creativity, and great teamwork that led to our positive results.

2. What sets your products apart from others at the fair?

Our products stand out for their high quality, versatility, and innovative designs. We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that are not only functional but also beautiful and unique. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that our customers are always happy with their purchases.

3. How do you set and achieve your business goals?

We believe in setting specific and measurable goals for our business. This allows us to track our progress and make adjustments as needed. We also make sure to have a clear plan in place for how we will achieve these goals, including setting realistic timelines and delegating tasks to our team members. Regular check-ins and evaluations help us stay on track and make necessary changes to reach our goals.

4. Will you be attending future fairs or events?

Absolutely! We have found fairs and events to be a great way to connect with new customers and showcase our products. We are always on the lookout for new opportunities to participate in fairs and events in our area.

5. Can I still purchase products from your booth even though the fair is over?

Yes, you can! Our products are always available for purchase through our website or through one of our consultants. We also offer virtual parties and online ordering options for those who are unable to attend a fair or event. We are dedicated to making our products accessible to our customers, no matter where they are located.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC