• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Success: Achieving Level 4 in May!

In summary, Kristi is making good progress towards her goal of earning Level 4. She has three shows scheduled and one is already closing out with a sale. She is also on track for Level 2.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:D Okay, I had 6 cooking shows scheduled this month and only one had to reschedule and guess what? She rescheduled for June! So now I have 10 cooking shows scheduled (that's a first for that many shows in one month!) and 2 catalog shows and I'm trying for 14! I really want to hit Level 4~$10,000 in one month, man that would be awesome to earn Level 3 even though the Bahamas is my neighbor! My hubby would be so impressed and the paycheck will be phenomenal! I already know I'll make Level 3 so I really just need to push myself to level 4. Okay, my update for the first 2 weeks in May is that I've had 3 cooking shows so far. My first one is closing out at $1057! Yeah! I've reached my 10th thousand dollar show in one year! (I signed Feb 28, 2005 and my first month was April). My second show is closing out at $1040 (we are going to meet tomorrow so we can get her half-price options) so that is my 11th thousand dollar show and they're back to back! I also had a show on friday night and her show is at $645 but she is contemplating the executive cookware set! Man, that will be awesome! I'll be 130 points away from earning the 7 piece set free! I have 2 more shows scheduled and my goal was to bring in over $4k in sales and I just might! I'm so excited I'm sorry I'm rambling but my husband is working! Oh, I'm also on track right now for Level 2 and I have an outside order for $185, have one customer who wants to purchase all of the simple additions and another customer who wants to spend $150!
Good luck everyone and I"ll keep you posted!:D THanks for letting me ramble!

WOW!! Congradulations!

Kristi,
That's awesome! Congratulations! It's so exciting to see a goal come through for you when you take the time to set one and plan it out. Way to go!!:D

WAY TO GO!!! Sounds pretty cool! Hopefully you will sail smoothly through the summer with all of this business!

1. How can I achieve Level 4 in May?

To achieve Level 4 in May, you will need to focus on booking and holding at least 4 cooking shows or parties during the month. It's important to reach out to potential hosts and fill your calendar with events. Additionally, you can increase your sales by offering specials and promotions during the month.

2. What rewards do I receive for reaching Level 4?

Reaching Level 4 in May comes with many rewards, including a special recognition at the annual conference, a certificate of achievement, and a unique piece of Pampered Chef merchandise. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events to help you grow your business.

3. Can I still achieve Level 4 if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! While reaching Level 4 may seem daunting for new consultants, it is definitely achievable. Focus on building your customer base and booking shows to increase your sales. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training and support from your upline, to help you succeed.

4. Is there a deadline to achieve Level 4 in May?

Yes, the deadline to achieve Level 4 in May is the last day of the month. It's important to plan and strategize early in the month to ensure you have enough time to book and hold the necessary shows to reach Level 4. Don't wait until the last minute to start working towards your goal.

5. Can I still receive rewards if I don't reach Level 4 but achieve a lower level?

Yes, even if you don't reach Level 4, you can still receive rewards for achieving a lower level. Pampered Chef rewards consultants for their hard work and dedication, so any level reached in the month of May will come with its own set of rewards. Keep striving for success and you will be recognized for your achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
funinyourkitchen
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie