• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Great Success: My Story of the Book-to-Look Envelope Idea

In summary, this woman has had a great streak of shows lately and she's hoping to keep the momentum going through the summer.
amya
OK. Everyone please bear with me. I'm not usually one to brag, but I have had such a great run of shows lately that I just had to share.

I have been in a huge slump since probably December. I received an e-mail cautioning me that I was about to go inactive if I didn't turn in $200 by the end of February. Then I saw the Book-to-Look idea and asked my Director her thoughts. She shared with me the Book-to-Look envelope idea (which I posted under the huge book-to-look thread) and we discussed different ideas for me to use when giving my booking commercial at shows.

Well, the book-to-look envelopes have been absolutely great. I've gotten a total of 5 bookings over the last 3 shows that I used them at. My summer is really filling up and I couldn't be more excited. My goal is one show a week, and so far that is what I'm getting.

Anyway, thank you all for indulging me. Especially thank you to whoever it is that started that Book-To-Look thread because that was definitely a turning point for me.

You go, girl! I'm only in my SS1 and a part-timer, but I'm sure everyone has slumps. I'm also hoping to try book-to-look to see what kind of results I get if I hit a slump. I thought using colorful tiny gift bags with product photos on cards inside would be a good way to go, but sounds like envelopes worked great for you. Hmmm... I'll have to see.

That's incredible!! What a good streak you're on. Keep it up! My business really started to soar last May when I had a really good month, was on the phone a lot doing lots of customer care stuff and just thinking outside of the box. It really hasn't slowed down since. When you have one really great month and keep up the momentum, it'll do wonders for your business! I hope you keep riding this wave.:D

amya said:
OK. Everyone please bear with me. I'm not usually one to brag, but I have had such a great run of shows lately that I just had to share.

I have been in a huge slump since probably December. I received an e-mail cautioning me that I was about to go inactive if I didn't turn in $200 by the end of February. Then I saw the Book-to-Look idea and asked my Director her thoughts. She shared with me the Book-to-Look envelope idea (which I posted under the huge book-to-look thread) and we discussed different ideas for me to use when giving my booking commercial at shows.

Well, the book-to-look envelopes have been absolutely great. I've gotten a total of 5 bookings over the last 3 shows that I used them at. My summer is really filling up and I couldn't be more excited. My goal is one show a week, and so far that is what I'm getting.

Anyway, thank you all for indulging me. Especially thank you to whoever it is that started that Book-To-Look thread because that was definitely a turning point for me.

WOO HOO....YIPPEE...that is great girl.

Oh, and you're welcome. :D

Giving it a tryI also am planning to give it a try. I average about 4-5 cooking/catalog shows a month but since I am in SS2 I want to keep the momentum going through the summer. I hope I get the same fantastic results as you did. Congrats!!!!:D

Way to go! Woo hoo!!

:D :D :D :D

1. What inspired you to come up with the Book-to-Look Envelope Idea?

I have always been passionate about cooking and hosting dinner parties for my friends and family. However, I often found it difficult to keep track of all the recipes and meal plans I wanted to try. That's when I came up with the idea for the Book-to-Look Envelope, a simple and organized way to store recipes and meal plans for easy access.

2. How did you turn your idea into a successful business venture?

I started by creating prototypes of the Book-to-Look Envelope and testing it out with friends and family. The positive feedback and demand for the product encouraged me to approach Pampered Chef, where I was able to collaborate with their team to refine and market the product. Through networking and promoting the Book-to-Look Envelope at cooking events and parties, I was able to turn it into a successful business venture.

3. Can you share any tips for other aspiring entrepreneurs looking to turn their ideas into successful products?

First and foremost, believe in your idea and be persistent. There will be challenges and setbacks, but it's important to stay focused and keep moving forward. Additionally, do your research and make sure there is a market for your product. Network and connect with others in your industry, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from experienced entrepreneurs.

4. How has the Book-to-Look Envelope helped you achieve success?

The Book-to-Look Envelope has not only become a successful product, but it has also opened up opportunities for me to share my story and inspire others. Through this product, I have been able to connect with other like-minded individuals and build a community of passionate home cooks. It has also allowed me to develop my own brand and grow both personally and professionally.

5. What advice do you have for individuals who are hesitant to pursue their ideas and dreams?

Don't let fear hold you back. It's natural to feel hesitant or uncertain when pursuing something new and unknown, but taking risks and stepping out of your comfort zone is necessary for growth and success. Surround yourself with supportive and encouraging people and remember that failure is a part of the journey. Keep pushing forward and don't give up on your dreams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies