• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have to brag!!

amya

Mar 10, 2005
OK. Everyone please bear with me. I'm not usually one to brag, but I have had such a great run of shows lately that I just had to share.

I have been in a huge slump since probably December. I received an e-mail cautioning me that I was about to go inactive if I didn't turn in $200 by the end of February. Then I saw the Book-to-Look idea and asked my Director her thoughts. She shared with me the Book-to-Look envelope idea (which I posted under the huge book-to-look thread) and we discussed different ideas for me to use when giving my booking commercial at shows.

Well, the book-to-look envelopes have been absolutely great. I've gotten a total of 5 bookings over the last 3 shows that I used them at. My summer is really filling up and I couldn't be more excited. My goal is one show a week, and so far that is what I'm getting.

Anyway, thank you all for indulging me. Especially thank you to whoever it is that started that Book-To-Look thread because that was definitely a turning point for me.

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
You go, girl! I'm only in my SS1 and a part-timer, but I'm sure everyone has slumps. I'm also hoping to try book-to-look to see what kind of results I get if I hit a slump. I thought using colorful tiny gift bags with product photos on cards inside would be a good way to go, but sounds like envelopes worked great for you. Hmmm... I'll have to see.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That's incredible!! What a good streak you're on. Keep it up! My business really started to soar last May when I had a really good month, was on the phone a lot doing lots of customer care stuff and just thinking outside of the box. It really hasn't slowed down since. When you have one really great month and keep up the momentum, it'll do wonders for your business! I hope you keep riding this wave.:D

A

AFwife

amya said:
OK. Everyone please bear with me. I'm not usually one to brag, but I have had such a great run of shows lately that I just had to share.

I have been in a huge slump since probably December. I received an e-mail cautioning me that I was about to go inactive if I didn't turn in $200 by the end of February. Then I saw the Book-to-Look idea and asked my Director her thoughts. She shared with me the Book-to-Look envelope idea (which I posted under the huge book-to-look thread) and we discussed different ideas for me to use when giving my booking commercial at shows.

Well, the book-to-look envelopes have been absolutely great. I've gotten a total of 5 bookings over the last 3 shows that I used them at. My summer is really filling up and I couldn't be more excited. My goal is one show a week, and so far that is what I'm getting.

Anyway, thank you all for indulging me. Especially thank you to whoever it is that started that Book-To-Look thread because that was definitely a turning point for me.

WOO HOO....YIPPEE...that is great girl.

Oh, and you're welcome. :D

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Giving it a try

I also am planning to give it a try. I average about 4-5 cooking/catalog shows a month but since I am in SS2 I want to keep the momentum going through the summer. I hope I get the same fantastic results as you did. Congrats!!!!:D