• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused: Placing Personal Order After Subscribing

In summary, the person has submitted one show and has another one tomorrow. They have a friend who wants to place a personal order, but they are unsure of where to go to do so. They have paid for a 6 month subscription and need $1250 in sales before they can accept individual orders online. They can either place the order through P3 or wait until they hit $1250 in sales and the individual order option will open up. Guests can place orders for shows, but not individual orders. The person can also set up an online catalog show for their out of state friend. Despite some cancellations and a low first show, the person has had a successful start and has even recruited someone.
mbh06
Silver Member
I have submitted one show and have another tomorrow. I have a friend that wants to place a personal order (lives out of state) not on a show and I can not figure out where she needs to go to place the order? Did I set something up wrong? :confused:
Thanks so much!

Oh I paid for the 6 month subscription if that makes any difference at all...

Re: ConfusedHave you submitted $1250 in sales yet? You have to have $1250 in sales before you can accept individual orders online.

If your friend wants to call or email you the order, you can place it as an individual order through P3...

Re: ConfusedOk so she can view everything on the website and then I have to submit it. Also, can people place orders on a hosts show I have set up? I am sure I'll hit $1,250 within the next week, but not before these next 2 shows this week close out :(

Re: Confused
mbh06 said:
Ok so she can view everything on the website and then I have to submit it. Also, can people place orders on a hosts show I have set up? I am sure I'll hit $1,250 within the next week, but not before these next 2 shows this week close out :(

Yes...she can view online and then you can submit the individual order via P3.

and Yes! People can place orders as part of a show, just not as individual orders.

Congrats on your great start!

Re: ConfusedYou CAN set up a show on your website and guests can order through the show- but just not individual orders yet.Yes- she can view the products, and then just call or email you with the list- or she can wait until you submit those two shows, and within a day or two of you submitting them and being qualified in sales, the individual order option will open up. It will also open up the Outlet for your customers too (individual orders only).*Becky and I posted at the same time...sorry for the repeat> :D*

Re: ConfusedCan I set up an online show for her to see if she can get some other orders or how does that work? She is an out of state friend...
Sorry for all the questions :(And it isn't as great as start as I had originally intended, I had a lot of cancelations and a very low first show. But, I have someone getting ready to sign from it :)

Re: Confused
mbh06 said:
Can I set up an online show for her to see if she can get some other orders or how does that work? She is an out of state friend...
Sorry for all the questions :(

And it isn't as great as start as I had originally intended, I had a lot of cancelations and a very low first show. But, I have someone getting ready to sign from it :)

Yes, you could set it up as an online catalog show! That would be even better!

Whoot! congrats on the recruit! With the new career plan, you earn more commission beginning with your very first recruit!

1. How do I place a personal order after subscribing?

To place a personal order after subscribing, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart like you would for a regular purchase.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on a personal order after subscribing?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on a personal order after subscribing. Just make sure to log in to your account before placing the order to see the discounted prices.

3. Will my personal order count towards my monthly sales goal?

Yes, any personal orders placed after subscribing will count towards your monthly sales goal. This includes both full-priced and discounted orders.

4. Can I cancel or change my personal order after subscribing?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your personal order after subscribing, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you with any changes or cancellations.

5. How long will it take for my personal order to be delivered?

The delivery time for personal orders after subscribing may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. You can check the estimated delivery time during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee