• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Some Old Postcards That Need to Go............

In summary, the best way to store old postcards is in an acid-free and archival quality album or storage box to prevent damage from light, moisture, and other environmental factors. Yes, old postcards can be sold, but their value depends on their condition, rarity, and demand. Cleaning old postcards is not recommended, but if they are extremely dirty, a soft, dry cloth can be used. Old postcards can be worth a significant amount of money, especially if they are rare or have historical significance. To preserve the writing on the back of old postcards, keep them in their original condition and store them in an acid-free album or box. If the writing is starting to fade, a pencil eraser can be used to
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I’ve been clearing out my office shelves and found lots of old Nancy’s Artwork postcards that I just don’t need but can still be used by someone. So here is what I have available. I would prefer to sell it all as a bundle and could probably get it in a medium flat rate box. I will entertain offers for individual pieces but by the time you pay shipping on them I don’t think it would be worth it to you.

1 wood block stamp with the tool turnabout and flat round stone with rack
3 packs of 25 red and white check envelopes with the Square Baker on them in the lower left corner
20 Cookie Swap invitations
15 Can You Beat This? Postcards
15 Check Your Calendar Postcards
19 I’ve Been Unable to Reach You – Call me to Schedule postcards
20 The Item You’ve Been Waiting For is on Special postcards
15 I Love Referral postcards
15 Let Me Help you with your Fundraiser postcards
25 Congratulations! You Had a Great Month postcards
20 Your Cookin’ postcards
20 Wedding Registry postcards
2 sets of 20 product postcards from Merrill – blank on back
Old postcard invitations – 3 packs of Game Day/Decadent Desserts cards, 1 pack Cucina Italiana cards, 1 pack Dining Out at Home cards, 1 pack How Sweet It Is Cookie Show invites
9- paper pad magnets you can put your business card on to give to hosts or customers

I’ll take $20 for it all. That includes shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Bumping. I can take pictures if need be.

I may be interested, pictures would be good as I'm new & unfamiliar with what most of those look likethanks

These are gone now - thanks for looking!

1. What is the best way to store old postcards?

The best way to store old postcards is in an acid-free and archival quality album or storage box. This will help prevent damage from light, moisture, and other environmental factors.

2. Can I sell my old postcards?

Yes, you can sell your old postcards. However, the value of each postcard will depend on its condition, rarity, and demand. You can either sell them online or through a postcard collector or dealer.

3. How can I clean my old postcards?

It is not recommended to clean old postcards as it can damage them. If they are extremely dirty, you can use a soft, dry cloth to gently wipe away any dust or debris. Never use water or any cleaning products on old postcards.

4. Are old postcards worth anything?

Old postcards can be worth a significant amount of money, especially if they are rare or have historical significance. However, the value will depend on the factors mentioned in question 2. It is best to have them appraised by a professional if you are unsure of their value.

5. How can I preserve the writing on the back of old postcards?

The best way to preserve the writing on the back of old postcards is to keep them in their original condition and store them in an acid-free album or box. If the writing is starting to fade, you can use a pencil eraser to gently rub over the writing to make it more legible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckmom002
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ckmom002
  • EmAdams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
EmAdams
  • vwpamperedchef