1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have some cards for referrals. I'm wondering what, if anything, you

1. lrice

lrice Member

I have some cards for referrals. I'm wondering what, if anything, you give for a referral?? Booking and Recruiting.

May 1, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Re: Referrals

Good question....been wondering what is appealing and fair without going broke! What would you suggest for booking referrals? What about recruiting referrals?

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I give a $10 gift certificate for booking referrals - to be used at the referral show.

If someone refers someone who becomes a consultant, I give a $25 referral gift certificate...when that person qualifies!

May 1, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

My standing offer (it is on the back of my business cards) is $10 for a booking, $20 for a new consultant. On the front of my card I offer 10% off of their first individual order. If you want I'll post my card (I made them on vista print).

5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Thanks you guys! Sounds good....I've gone crazy and ordered many business cards! lol I can always attached the info on a label for the back of the card....

Blessedmommy....I'd love to see it....probably gonna snag your lines :blushing:

....my brain hasn't worked all week, and I'm wiped out. :p

6. lrice

lrice Member

Thank you so much for your help, I wasn't sure what to offer. How do you work the 10% off the first order??? Obviously, it isn't for guests at a show. . .

May 1, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

I tell people that it is for their first individual order, placed through me. (I see it as off setting their shipping). It has to be put through me, so they can't order on the website.

I'll go get pictures of my cards...

8. BlessedWifeMommy

Here they are, I suggest paying for the glossy finish, it makes a big difference. Let me know if you need any help with Vista Print (or need a referal to VP).

Attached Files:

9. BlessedWifeMommy

here are the words:
    I love referrals! If you refer someone who books a show with me I'll give you $10 in free products, if they join my team,

I'll give you $20 in free products!

Cooking Shows ~ Catalog Shows

Wedding Showers & Registries ~ Fundraisers

Cooking Club & Classes ~ Individual Orders

Gift Certificates ~ Recipes

10. Jolie_Paradoxe

Oh Holly! I love it! I use vista all the time.....how do referrals work with them? I wish I'd known! I've sent at least 6 people there! lol

How do you post pics? I was gonna show you mine! :yuck:

11. lrice

lrice Member

Thanks so much, I really like the cards! Could you pm me a referral to use with vista?

May 2, 2009
  12. BlessedWifeMommy

Laurie, to post a pic, choose the go advanced and then use the paper clip to attach a file from your computer. There is a way to post them so they show up in the thread, but for me, it is easier this way.

I'll pm you about referals.

Have something to add?