• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Rewards: What Do You Get for Booking and Recruiting?

In summary, the conversation revolves around offering incentives for referrals in the form of gift certificates and discounts. The participants share their ideas and strategies for booking and recruiting referrals, as well as tips for creating referral cards using Vista Print. They also discuss how to post pictures in the thread and offer to provide referrals for Vista Print.
lrice
I have some cards for referrals. I'm wondering what, if anything, you give for a referral?? Booking and Recruiting.

Re: ReferralsGood question....been wondering what is appealing and fair without going broke! What would you suggest for booking referrals? What about recruiting referrals?

Re: ReferralsI give a $10 gift certificate for booking referrals - to be used at the referral show.

If someone refers someone who becomes a consultant, I give a $25 referral gift certificate...when that person qualifies!

Re: ReferralsMy standing offer (it is on the back of my business cards) is $10 for a booking, $20 for a new consultant. On the front of my card I offer 10% off of their first individual order. If you want I'll post my card (I made them on vista print).

Re: ReferralsThanks you guys! Sounds good....I've gone crazy and ordered many business cards! lol I can always attached the info on a label for the back of the card....

Blessedmommy....I'd love to see it....probably gonna snag your lines :blushing:

....my brain hasn't worked all week, and I'm wiped out. :p

Re: ReferralsThank you so much for your help, I wasn't sure what to offer. How do you work the 10% off the first order??? Obviously, it isn't for guests at a show. . .

Re: ReferralsI tell people that it is for their first individual order, placed through me. (I see it as off setting their shipping). It has to be put through me, so they can't order on the website.

I'll go get pictures of my cards...

Re: ReferralsHere they are, I suggest paying for the glossy finish, it makes a big difference. Let me know if you need any help with Vista Print (or need a referal to VP).

Attachments

• back_card.jpg
    back_card.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 349
  • front_card.jpg
    front_card.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 379
Re: Referralshere are the words:
I love referrals! If you refer someone who books a show with me I'll give you $10 in free products, if they join my team,

I'll give you $20 in free products!

Cooking Shows ~ Catalog Shows

Wedding Showers & Registries ~ Fundraisers

Cooking Club & Classes ~ Individual Orders

Gift Certificates ~ Recipes

Re: ReferralsOh Holly! I love it! I use vista all the time.....how do referrals work with them? I wish I'd known! I've sent at least 6 people there! lol

How do you post pics? I was gonna show you mine! :yuck:

Re: ReferralsThanks so much, I really like the cards! Could you pm me a referral to use with vista?

Re: Referrals
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Oh Holly! I love it! I use vista all the time.....how do referrals work with them? I wish I'd known! I've sent at least 6 people there! lol

How do you post pics? I was gonna show you mine! :yuck:

Laurie, to post a pic, choose the go advanced and then use the paper clip to attach a file from your computer. There is a way to post them so they show up in the thread, but for me, it is easier this way.

I'll pm you about referals.

What is the referral rewards program?

The referral rewards program is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn rewards for sharing the company with others. Consultants can earn rewards for both booking parties and recruiting new consultants.

What do I get for booking a party through a referral?

When you book a party through a referral, you will receive a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef. The gift may vary depending on current promotions, but it is typically a free product or a discount on your next purchase.

What do I get for recruiting a new consultant?

When you recruit a new consultant, you will receive a referral bonus. This bonus may vary depending on current promotions, but it is typically a free product or a discount on your next purchase. You will also earn commission on their sales, as well as on the sales of anyone they recruit.

Can I earn referral rewards more than once?

Yes, you can earn referral rewards multiple times. There is no limit to the number of parties you can book or consultants you can recruit. The more you share Pampered Chef with others, the more rewards you can earn.

How do I track my referral rewards?

You can track your referral rewards through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and go to the "My Rewards" section to see your current rewards and how close you are to earning your next reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef