• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling I Have Several of the Stoneware Cookie Molds. Not Just for Cookies - Can Use for Wax Molds, Trivets, Bun Warmers, Etc.

In summary, to clean stoneware cookie molds, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. They can be used for baking various items, without the need for seasoning. They are not safe for use in the microwave, but can be used in the oven and on the stovetop. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results.
KathyG.
I have about 10 of these molds. Anyone interested in more information, please text me at 717-683-0953 and leave your name, email/contact information. And also the price you are willing to pay for them.
None of them have ever been used - All still in the box. I just used to take them to my parties to show them off.
Thank you.
Kathy

Stoneware is absolutely not safe on the stovetop!

1. How do I clean my stoneware cookie molds?

To clean your stoneware cookie molds, simply hand wash them with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use metal scouring pads or harsh cleaning agents as they can damage the stoneware.

2. Can I use the stoneware cookie molds for baking other items besides cookies?

Yes, the stoneware cookie molds are versatile and can be used for baking a variety of items such as bread, muffins, and even small cakes. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to season my stoneware cookie molds before using them?

No, our stoneware is already seasoned and ready to use. Simply wash and dry before using for the first time.

4. Can the stoneware cookie molds be used in the microwave?

No, our stoneware is not recommended for use in the microwave. It is safe to use in the oven and on the stovetop, but not in the microwave.

5. Are the stoneware cookie molds safe to use in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay