• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thursday Night M&G Group Photo with Rae, Kristi, Me, Deb, and Janelle

In summary, Kristi, Deb, Rae, and Janelle all had a great time at the Thursday night M&G. They all agreed that the pictures were great.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Here is a great Picture of Rae,Kristi,Me,Deb and Janelle!!!

I have a picture of the Thursday night M & G too but it won't let me upload.
If you would like me to send it to you let me know your email. Thanks.

By the way I love this picture!

Attachments

• Rae-Kristy-Kristin-Deb-Janelle.jpg
    Rae-Kristy-Kristin-Deb-Janelle.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 415
Great Pic, I am so bummed I missed the MnG :(

pckrissy said:
Great Pic, I am so bummed I missed the MnG :(
I am sorry I didn't get to see you.

Great picture!

Great pic! Too bad we couldn't all be together. Maybe in Cincinnati ...

Great picture. How do you upload? I have a few pictures from Meet n Greet Wave 1.

Nice picture!
I'll PM you sometime to send me the whole group.
I have company for the W/E so won't be online much! ;)

Man, Deb and I had walked around the magnificent mile and had dinner before we came there. We didn't have time to freshen up and now I wish that I did. Yuck!

What a fun picture!!

PampMomof3 said:
Man, Deb and I had walked around the magnificent mile and had dinner before we came there. We didn't have time to freshen up and now I wish that I did. Yuck!
Kristi you look Mahvelous!!!! We wouldn't know any better anyway-LOL!!! Really-you look fine!!!! I was thinking that you were really pretty, so it could have been that bad.

PampMomof3 said:
Kristi you look Mahvelous!!!! We wouldn't know any better anyway-LOL!!! Really-you look fine!!!! I was thinking that you were really pretty, so it could not have been that bad.

Great picture!

chefkristin said:
Here is a great Picture of Rae,Kristi,Me,Deb and Janelle!!!

I have a picture of the Thursday night M & G too but it won't let me upload.
If you would like me to send it to you let me know your email. Thanks.

By the way I love this picture!

Does the file name have everyone listed in order in the picture? Just trying to put names and faces together...

Great pictures. Thanks for posting.

katie0128 said:
Does the file name have everyone listed in order in the picture? Just trying to put names and faces together...

Almost. Deb is in the peach shirt and Kristin is to the right of her!

MomToEli said:
Great pic! Too bad we couldn't all be together. Maybe in Cincinnati ...

Not to hijack this thread but don't you have to be a future director or higher to go to Leadership Conference???

I was told that you can't go if you are just a consultant

Don't know

Thanks and sorry for the hijacking

~

Rae is in the Red shirt, then Deb in the peach, Janelle in the yellow, and Kristin and I are in the back.

thanks.......Thanks for sharing CK!!! Yes, that's me with my bud light in front of me, like there is one in front of me right now......... and really I don't drink that much!!!

Yes, you have to be a future or above to attend leadership - everyone do it so there can be a BIG MnG there!!!!

Thanks for sharing, Kristin!

I have more pictures on my My Space page. I think you have to be a member and be my friend :p

Here is the link:

www.myspace.com/kdahlstrom

1. What kind of pictures do you have available?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of pictures available for our customers to choose from. This includes product images, recipe photos, and lifestyle shots featuring our products in use.

2. Can I use the pictures for my own social media or website?

Yes, you are welcome to use our pictures for your social media or website as long as they are being used to promote Pampered Chef products and are not being altered in any way.

3. How can I access the pictures?

You can access our pictures through our website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Pictures" section. From there, you can browse and download the pictures you need.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the pictures?

Yes, there are some restrictions on how our pictures can be used. They should only be used to promote Pampered Chef products and should not be altered in any way. Additionally, they should not be used in any offensive or inappropriate manner.

5. Can I request specific pictures that are not currently available?

Yes, if you are unable to find a specific picture that you need, you can request it through our customer service team. We will do our best to fulfill your request and make the picture available for you to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kpchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies