• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Wedding Registry: What Do I Do Now?

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of setting up and managing a wedding registry on Pampered Chef's platform. The participants express their confusion and concerns about how it works, but it is mentioned that the orders are automatically submitted to HO and there is no need to do anything. It is suggested to promote the registry to get more orders and it is also mentioned that there is an option to choose "wedding registry" as a show type on P3. There is also a discussion about using PWS to place orders and the idea of having a gift registry in addition to the bridal one is mentioned. The conversation ends with the suggestion to petition HO to implement a gift registry.
abrahamlaur
What to do, I just got my first wedding registry, but I dont know how it works etc. Do I enter each order into Pampered Partner just like a regular online order? What are the ins and outs of this whole thing! I'm worrid I'm going to screw it up!

The orders automatically "submitted" to HO! You don't have to do anything!!

nothing? really?

abrahamlaur said:
nothing? really?

You do have to watch the money roll in if your bride does a good job of letting people know about the registry. :D

tlennhoff said:
You do have to watch the money roll in if your bride does a good job of letting people know about the registry. :D

Ha Ha...cute, Tasha!:p

P3 should give you a choice as to what kind of show this is. Wedding Registry is one of the options (along w/ cooking and catalogue). I've never done this either but I'm assuming that's what you do....ok, maybe I need to be quiet if I don't know for sure...LOL.

If they order from your PWS then all you do is go "woo hoo money from doing nothing".

If someone calls you to place an order you maybe able to do it through P3 or PP I don't know. I'd probably simply take their info and then go online and place the order as if they had done it so that everything would be properly tracked. Otherwise you would need to go in and update the registry that the item has been bought (or whatever like language is, I have not had a registry yet).

Oh, are you talking about setting up the registry for guests? Oops - sorry. It's simlar when using PWS - when setting up the show, I belive "wedding registry" is an option under show type. Sorry for the confusion....hope I've been somewhat helpful (despite the fact that I've never done a wedding registry). Ok, I'll be quiet now....:eek:

lsm72 said:
(despite the fact that I've never done a wedding registry). Ok, I'll be quiet now....:eek:

I tried to convince my husband we should get married again just so I could set up a registry. I've debated faking the dates and telling friends "anytime you are stuck for what to get for me check out..." I wish we had a gift registry as well as the bridal one.

Maybe we should petition HO to get a gift registry! What a wonderful idea! Then people can buy, we get free stuff as gifts, and collect the commission...what a wonderful dream!

A gift registry is a great idea. It can be used for anything, not just weddings. Seems the HO does a great job of listening to consultants and directors so I think it's worth a try.

What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates for their wedding guests to choose from. It is a convenient way for guests to know what the couple wants and avoids duplicate gifts.

How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your registry. You can also visit one of our retail stores and work with a consultant to create your registry in person.

Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef registry?

Yes, you can! We offer a universal registry option where you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef registry. This way, all of your desired gifts are in one convenient location for your guests to view.

How do I share my registry with guests?

Once you have created your registry, you can easily share it with guests by providing them with the link or by using our "Share" feature. This will allow you to send the registry to your guests through email or social media.

Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and edit your registry by adding or removing items. You can also update your shipping address or add a personalized message for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999