• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using P3 Receipts for Fundraising: A Guide

In summary, P3 receipts can be used for fundraising by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting the P3 fundraising website. They can be used for various fundraising purposes and the amount raised depends on the number of supporters and promotion efforts. Pampered Chef tracks and provides reports on the funds raised, and a consultant is recommended for effective campaign management.
taterbug
I have never used the P3 receipts; however, I intend to order some to use for the fundraiser I have going on. For those of you who use them exclusively, do you just use the OOF at your show, not giving the customer a receipt at that time?

Re: ReceiptsI use both. At the shows I use the triple copy. For outside orders I use the printed receipt to alleviate having to re-write their receipt. I also do a printed version for hosts so I don't have to sit & write all of their items (since they earn a LOT)!!! ;)

Re: ReceiptsIf I use OOF's at a show, I make sure I tell them at checkout that I will be printing off an official receipt that they will get along with their products. But in the meantime, should they have a question about what they ordered or their total, to just give me a call. I let them know when we are closing the show, also in case they might be interested in adding anything to their order.

Re: ReceiptsI like to send the P3 receipts after the show closes- along with a Thank you note and receipt/warranty reminder. At the show, I always use the 3-ply receipts though. They are affordable, and the customer really should have something to take home with the warranty info and such. Plus, we get the 3-ply receipts in our first supply order for free (supposed to..I did with my first one this season).

Re: ReceiptsThanks. I guess that was what I really wondered about....using the three ply and the P3 receipts together.

1. How do I get started with using P3 receipts for fundraising?

To get started with using P3 receipts for fundraising, first contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the P3 fundraising website. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to begin your fundraising campaign.

2. What can I use P3 receipts for fundraising for?

P3 receipts can be used for a variety of fundraising purposes, such as school events, sports teams, charity organizations, and more. You can use the funds raised for any expenses related to your cause.

3. How much money can I raise using P3 receipts for fundraising?

The amount of money you can raise using P3 receipts for fundraising depends on the number of supporters you have and how often they make purchases. The more supporters you have, the more money you can potentially raise. It's also important to promote your fundraising campaign and encourage supporters to make purchases through your P3 link.

4. How do I track the funds raised through P3 receipts for fundraising?

Pampered Chef keeps track of all the funds raised through P3 receipts for fundraising and provides a detailed report to the designated fundraising organizer. You can also track the funds raised in real-time on the P3 fundraising website.

5. Can I use P3 receipts for fundraising if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still use P3 receipts for fundraising even if you don't have a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply visit the P3 fundraising website and follow the steps to set up your fundraising campaign. However, it's recommended to have a consultant to assist you with promoting and managing your campaign effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KellerCooks