• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have never used the P3 receipts; however, I intend to order some to

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
I have never used the P3 receipts; however, I intend to order some to use for the fundraiser I have going on. For those of you who use them exclusively, do you just use the OOF at your show, not giving the customer a receipt at that time?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Re: Receipts

I use both. At the shows I use the triple copy. For outside orders I use the printed receipt to alleviate having to re-write their receipt. I also do a printed version for hosts so I don't have to sit & write all of their items (since they earn a LOT)!!! ;)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008

If I use OOF's at a show, I make sure I tell them at checkout that I will be printing off an official receipt that they will get along with their products. But in the meantime, should they have a question about what they ordered or their total, to just give me a call. I let them know when we are closing the show, also in case they might be interested in adding anything to their order.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008

I like to send the P3 receipts after the show closes- along with a Thank you note and receipt/warranty reminder. At the show, I always use the 3-ply receipts though. They are affordable, and the customer really should have something to take home with the warranty info and such. Plus, we get the 3-ply receipts in our first supply order for free (supposed to..I did with my first one this season).

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009

Thanks. I guess that was what I really wondered about....using the three ply and the P3 receipts together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views