• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will I become a FD for my second recruit?

In summary, Sandy is a FD as soon as her HO processes the agreement. The override will take effect the following month (I think - may be wrong on that one). The new recruit does not have to qualify in 90 days. But in order to stay a FD, you must have 2 active personal recruits.
MomToEli
I just signed my second recruit yesterday! Today we got the email that her kit will arrive to her shortly. So, am I a FD when the HO accepts her agreement, or when she qualifies?

:D :D :D

Don't know the answer to your question, but CONGRATULATIONS! That's exciting! :) :) :)

It should be Sept. 1st. If your other recruit goes inactive or your new recruit doesn't qualify in 90 days, then you go back to being just a consultant.

Congratulations! thats awesome! good luck for many more!

So that means at midnight I can change my siggy?

Cool .... :cool:

MomToEli said:
So that means at midnight I can change my siggy?

Cool .... :cool:

You sure can! Congratulations!

Change it! :) And congraulations!

WooooHoooo! Congratulations! And just to think, we were sitting right next to eachother at the Sharing the Dream workshop at conference! Now it's my turn to get my 2nd recruit!

Congratulations Sandy. Doesn't it feel great to be sharing this business?!

leggy

janetupnorth said:
It should be Sept. 1st. If your other recruit goes inactive or your new recruit doesn't qualify in 90 days, then you go back to being just a consultant.

I thought as long as the recruit remains active, she will still keep her FD status. I didn't know that the recruit had to qualify within 90 days.

Congratulations Sandy!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :) :) :)

You're a FD as soon as HO processes the agreement. The override will take effect the following month (I think - may be wrong on that one). The new recruit does not have to qualify in 90 days. But in order to stay a FD, you must have 2 active personal recruits.Congrats!

Congrats Sandy! I too just signed my second recruit (within 24hours of my first). I know how good it feels =D /hugs!

Don't you have to sell $1,250 for the overrides?

Congrats Sandy! :thumbup:

Woo Hoo! Way to go!:balloon: :angel: :) :thumbup: :p

You do have to sell $1250 for your overrides, but you don't lose future directorship if you don't. You just don't get the overrides for that month.

As soon as you have 2 recruits, you are a FD. You remain a FD by them both staying active. You earn overrides by submitting 1250 in a month. You receive overrides the first full month after you have two recruits. So, if your 2nd signed in August, you would get overrides for Sept if you have 1250 in Sept.

By the way, Congrats! I still have my letter for becoming a FD on my bulletin board. :)

Congratulations!! :balloon:

If you are a future director and one drops out, do you lose the other one to your upline (like when you're a director) or do you still keep the other recruit under you and just lose being a future?

You keep your recruits, just lose the title and overrides.

amy07 said:
I thought as long as the recruit remains active, she will still keep her FD status. I didn't know that the recruit had to qualify within 90 days.

chefann said:
You're a FD as soon as HO processes the agreement. The override will take effect the following month (I think - may be wrong on that one). The new recruit does not have to qualify in 90 days. But in order to stay a FD, you must have 2 active personal recruits.

Let me clarify...if your recruit does not qualify and in months two and three submits less than $200 in sales, they will become inactive and you would lose the status. A recruit stays active during their first 90 days (or old SS months). So, I mis-spoke, they do NOT have to qualify in the 90 days, but they must have enough sales to stay active.

What are the benefits of having a second recruit?

Having a second recruit can greatly benefit your Pampered Chef business in several ways. Firstly, it allows you to expand your team and potentially increase your income. Additionally, having a second recruit means you have a support system and someone to share ideas and strategies with. It also gives you the opportunity to mentor and guide new consultants, which can be personally fulfilling. Finally, having a second recruit can help you achieve higher ranks within the company and unlock more rewards and incentives.

What are the requirements for having a second recruit?

In order to have a second recruit, you must first be an active Pampered Chef consultant. This means that you have met the minimum sales requirement for the current month and have an active account. Additionally, you must be in good standing with the company and comply with all policies and procedures. Lastly, you must have completed the training and onboarding process for your first recruit before taking on a second one.

How do I find my second recruit?

There are several ways to find your second recruit. One method is to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who you think would be interested in joining Pampered Chef. You can also attend local events and fairs to network and meet potential recruits. Utilizing social media and online platforms can also be effective in finding new team members. Lastly, the company provides resources and tools to help you connect with potential recruits, such as the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website.

What is the role of a mentor for a second recruit?

As a mentor for a second recruit, your role is to guide and support your new team member. This includes providing them with training and resources, helping them set goals and develop a business plan, and being available to answer any questions or concerns they may have. You will also be responsible for teaching them about the products, the company, and the business opportunity. Your goal as a mentor is to help your second recruit succeed and grow their own successful Pampered Chef business.

How do I ensure the success of my second recruit?

The success of your second recruit is ultimately up to them, but there are several things you can do as a mentor to support and encourage their success. First and foremost, be a positive and motivating presence in their journey. Provide them with the necessary tools and resources, such as training materials and product information. Encourage them to set goals and hold them accountable. Lastly, be available to answer questions and offer guidance whenever needed. Remember to lead by example and show your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef to inspire your second recruit to do the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchefphyllis50
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • missmindym