• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Answers to Your Questions About Becoming Active in Our Program

In summary, Danielle has been inactive for a few months and is starting back up again. She has 3 orders that come up to a little over $150.00, so can she count that as a show? It is still $150 for a show, but if she hits $200 in sales in a month, she will become active again.
D_Patel
Ok , i have been inactive for a few months. Iam starting back up again. Honestly i have only had 2 shows in the new year ! SO iam kinda new to the new program.Now i have 3 orders that come up to a little over $150.00 , so can i count that as a show ? Is it still 5 orders or $150.00 for a show ? I am going to wait to see if i can collect a couple more to hit $200.00. If i hit $200.00 in the same month i will become active again right ?? If i become active before the end of the month i should get the new paper work and catalogs sent to me right ?? One more sorry! If for some reason i do not become active untill August will they still send me the new paper work in August ?? Sorry i have so many questions ! Thank you ! :)

i know the party has to be 150.00 i have ran into that problem myself but do they automaticlly send you paperwork for the fall season or do we need to order it?

I think I have all the questions. A show is $150 in sales no longer the 5 orders or. You need $200 in sales in a month to re activate and they will send you the change over paper work. I think that was it. Good Luck :)

Yes they will send the paper work if you don't activate till August. ;)

Thank you !I am working on getting a couple more orders to re activate ! I have a show the end of the month , iam hopeing to close it in July so i can get the new woven piece !!

Danielle,

That would be awesome :) Were are you in Mass. I grew up there in Methuen. Been in Chicago for 14 years now. Lots of friends and family are back there. :D

HiI Live in Holland , it is right over the Sturbridge line. Which is about 10 miles west of Worcester !

I know where that is. :) Good luck and keep us updated.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will then be guided through the application process and will receive a starter kit with all the tools you need to start your business.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including free products, discounts, and the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family while earning rewards.

3. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

You can place an order with Pampered Chef through our website, by contacting your consultant, or by attending a party. Our website is user-friendly and allows you to browse and purchase products directly.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. That's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I earn rewards for referring friends to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can earn rewards for referring friends to Pampered Chef. Our "Host a Party" program allows you to earn free products and discounts for every friend that hosts a party and mentions your name. It's our way of saying thank you for spreading the word about our products and company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lisacb77