1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I have got a question !

1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Ok , i have been inactive for a few months. Iam starting back up again. Honestly i have only had 2 shows in the new year ! SO iam kinda new to the new program.Now i have 3 orders that come up to a little over $150.00 , so can i count that as a show ? Is it still 5 orders or $150.00 for a show ? I am going to wait to see if i can collect a couple more to hit $200.00. If i hit $200.00 in the same month i will become active again right ?? If i become active before the end of the month i should get the new paper work and catalogs sent to me right ?? One more sorry! If for some reason i do not become active untill August will they still send me the new paper work in August ?? Sorry i have so many questions ! Thank you ! :)

Jul 9, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

i know the party has to be 150.00 i have ran into that problem myself but do they automaticlly send you paperwork for the fall season or do we need to order it?

Jul 9, 2005
  3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I think I have all the questions. A show is $150 in sales no longer the 5 orders or. You need $200 in sales in a month to re activate and they will send you the change over paper work. I think that was it. Good Luck :)

Jul 9, 2005
  4. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Yes they will send the paper work if you don't activate till August. ;)

Jul 9, 2005
  5. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Thank you !

I am working on getting a couple more orders to re activate ! I have a show the end of the month , iam hopeing to close it in July so i can get the new woven piece !!

Jul 9, 2005
  6. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Danielle,

That would be awesome :) Were are you in Mass. I grew up there in Methuen. Been in Chicago for 14 years now. Lots of friends and family are back there. :D

Jul 9, 2005
  7. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Hi

I Live in Holland , it is right over the Sturbridge line. Which is about 10 miles west of Worcester !

Jul 9, 2005
  8. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I know where that is. :) Good luck and keep us updated.

Jul 9, 2005
Have something to add?