• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pregnancy Announcement: Exciting News to Share!

In summary, Leah waited a few days before taking another pregnancy test and it came back positive. She is now pregnant and everyone is excited for her. She is due in December or January and is hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Everyone is sending their congratulations and well wishes.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Well everyone told me to wait a few days so I did.....AND I took another test... this time I am happy to say... I am pregnant........ weeeeee!!!!!! No I am not posting a photo of the pee strip sorry Gillian!!! :D

Congrats! :D

AWWW YAY!!! I am so excited for you :) ...I sure hope you told hubby before you told us! :p

Congrats:)

jenniferknapp said:
AWWW YAY!!! I am so excited for you :) ...I sure hope you told hubby before you told us! :p

Yes I told him before I told everyone on here...... :D

Whoo hooo!! Yay!!

I'm waiting to see if I need to take one this weekend. Still not regular from Abby's birth last year so hard to tell if I've "missed" or not yet.

Fingers crossed.

I hope that you get the same turn out Laura...... I was getting really nervous becasue I was late..... and I would take a test and it would come back negative!! Finaly!!! I will keep my fingers cross for you

Congratulations!!!!!!! I know how much you wanted it to be positive last time....I glad that this test gave you good results!!!

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months

Congratulations Leah!!! See good things do come to those who wait :)

Thanks Nikki.... I will need a lot of prayers over the next nine months!!

How exciting! Congratulations!

Congrats Leah!!

Thanks Gillian!!

Congrats~! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

great news congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo hooo!! I am so happy for you!:)

Cool! You must have posted right as I turned off my computer to go to bed last night!

I am so happy for you and your DH!!

I was hoping that was your BIG NEWS as soon as I saw your thread!
Congratulations Leah! How does your DD feel about being a big sister?
I bet she's at the age where she is just about as excited as you are!

Good morning - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

(So glad we were right in hoping you were!!!!!)

I hope you are feeling well and everyone is excited!

Congratulations, Leah! I wish you and your bun in the oven the best! :)

YAY!!!

I am so happy for you!!! Best wishes for a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Congrats!!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

How wonderful Leah!!!
You and your family must be so excited!!!!

Leah,
That's SO exciting!! Congratulations!! :D :D

Congratulations! I'm glad you had a positive "pee"! Here's to a happy, healthy, memory filled pregnancy!

Congratulations! Those extra couple of days made a difference. :)

WOHOO Congrats Leah!!!!

Congratulations Leah! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Whoo Hoo, here's to a Healthy pregnancy & Delivery!!:)

Congratulations Leah! I know how much you wanted this. Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy, a fast and easy delivery, and a healthy baby!

Yeah Leah I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!

dianevill said:
Congratulations Leah! I know how much you wanted this. Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy, a fast and easy delivery, and a healthy baby!

...and a wonderful FAMILY! :) Your little girl will probably be a "little mommy" quite often! Make sure you get some good mommy-daughter times with her throughout the pregnancy.

I'm so happy and excited for you Leah! I hope it is a very healthy happy pregnancy too! I'm sure you your husband and your daughter are very happy!
Thanks for sharing your great news that all of us have been praying to hear from you!

That is WONDERFUL news Leah!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations Leah!! I am so happy for you! and glad you shared the news with us!!

Will we be getting belly pics as you grow?! :D

Let us know when you find out the due date. Again, Congratulations.

I will pray for all to go well and you to no be too sick.

Congratulations Leah - wonderful news:) Here's to a smooth pregnancy - enjoy!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am pregnant........ weeeeee!!!!!! :D

Yep you'l be doing a LOT of that! LOL

Congratulations!!!

Ginny

CongratsCONGRATULATION!!

So when are you due? Maybe December or January? Hoping for a boy or girl? What do you have already?

That's great news! I hope all goes well for you!

Debbie :D

Congratulations, I'm so happy it turned out this way for you. May you have an easy pregnancy.

3 cheers for LeahCongrats Leah!

Here's to a easy pregnancy and to a healthy baby!

Hey Leah!

I am gone for a few days and here you are Prego!!! Congrats! I am SOOO excited for you! :D I hope you have a great pregnancy! :D

Congratulations! A new baby--what wonderful news!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

1. When is the best time to announce my pregnancy?

The best time to announce your pregnancy is typically after the first trimester (around 12 weeks), as the risk of miscarriage decreases significantly after this time. However, the timing is ultimately up to you and when you feel comfortable sharing the news.

2. How can I announce my pregnancy in a creative way?

There are many creative ways to announce your pregnancy, such as posting a photo of your positive pregnancy test, creating a pregnancy announcement video, or having a custom t-shirt made. You can also involve your partner or other family members in the announcement for added excitement.

3. Should I wait to announce my pregnancy until after my first doctor's appointment?

It is generally recommended to wait until after your first doctor's appointment to announce your pregnancy, as this is when you can confirm the pregnancy and ensure that everything is progressing as it should. However, again, the timing is ultimately up to you and your comfort level.

4. How should I handle announcing my pregnancy at work?

It is up to you if and when you want to announce your pregnancy at work. Some women prefer to wait until after the first trimester, while others may choose to share the news earlier. It is important to consider your company's policies and any accommodations you may need during your pregnancy.

5. Do I have to post a photo of my pregnancy test on social media?

No, you do not have to post a photo of your pregnancy test on social media if you do not want to. It is completely up to you how you want to share the news of your pregnancy. Some women may choose to share a photo of their positive test, while others may prefer to announce it in a different way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • mommyhugz1978