• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1st Sale: Dreams Come True with Pampered Chef!

In summary, "My 1st Sale" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants. To qualify, consultants must be new to the company and have a minimum of $200 in personal sales and one booked party in their first 30 days. The program provides new consultants with a mentor, training materials, and access to online tools to help them have a successful first sale. Incentives for participating include the opportunity to earn free products, discounts on starter kits, and additional rewards based on sales and party bookings. To sign up, new consultants can do so through their consultant's website or by contacting the Pampered Chef Home Office.
CarlyK
I have been really going forth and putting a lot of effort into my PC business. Without the support of my family and those around me I have been doing "outside of the norm" things (realtors, caterers, etc). Well, I had something that I put on sale in my local classifieds, and there was a woman who had purchased something from me and saw my PC signature that I sold PC. She had asked for a catalog when we met, and I followed up with her a few days later to see if she had used the sewing machine and also if she had taken a look at the PC catalog.

The last that I had heard from her, she was interested in how she would order and for my address, and if she could have a few catalogs to put at her Women's Workout World place.

Today I was checking the mail and there was a letter from her and an order for $77.50. This is my first order ever ever. So I am all excited. Granted, it is my 1st SS month and I have been doing terrible finding people, but this really made my day and I had to share it with you all.

Good for you! Good luck on your new business! Hope you find some bookings to get your biz off to a great start!

Congratulations!

I am telling you, it is all about your enthusiasm. Now that you've had a nibble, you'll start to find it easier to talk about!

1. What is "My 1st Sale" with Pampered Chef?

"My 1st Sale" is a program designed for new consultants to help them kickstart their Pampered Chef business. It provides them with tools, resources, and support to have a successful first sale and start their journey towards achieving their dreams.

2. How do I qualify for "My 1st Sale" with Pampered Chef?

To qualify for "My 1st Sale", you must be a new consultant who has not had any previous sales with Pampered Chef. You must also have a minimum of $200 in personal sales and at least one booked party within your first 30 days as a consultant.

3. What kind of support and resources are provided through "My 1st Sale"?

Through "My 1st Sale", you will have access to a dedicated mentor who will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. You will also have access to a variety of training materials, marketing materials, and online tools to help you prepare for your first sale.

4. Are there any incentives for participating in "My 1st Sale"?

Yes, there are incentives for participating in "My 1st Sale"! As a new consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on starter kits. You will also have the chance to earn additional rewards based on your sales and party bookings.

5. How can I sign up for "My 1st Sale" with Pampered Chef?

To participate in "My 1st Sale", you can sign up through your consultant's website or by contacting the Pampered Chef Home Office. Your mentor will then reach out to you to provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • MrsNetNut404