• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have been really going forth and putting a lot of effort into my PC

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I have been really going forth and putting a lot of effort into my PC business. Without the support of my family and those around me I have been doing "outside of the norm" things (realtors, caterers, etc). Well, I had something that I put on sale in my local classifieds, and there was a woman who had purchased something from me and saw my PC signature that I sold PC. She had asked for a catalog when we met, and I followed up with her a few days later to see if she had used the sewing machine and also if she had taken a look at the PC catalog.

The last that I had heard from her, she was interested in how she would order and for my address, and if she could have a few catalogs to put at her Women's Workout World place.

Today I was checking the mail and there was a letter from her and an order for $77.50. This is my first order ever ever. So I am all excited. Granted, it is my 1st SS month and I have been doing terrible finding people, but this really made my day and I had to share it with you all.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Good for you! Good luck on your new business! Hope you find some bookings to get your biz off to a great start!

R

RachelNguyen

Congratulations!

I am telling you, it is all about your enthusiasm. Now that you've had a nibble, you'll start to find it easier to talk about!