1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few

1. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few gals who have posted they are PC consultants. It really burns me!!! It's nothing major or worth me reporting it just buggs me!

Sep 23, 2009
  2. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Re: rant...

There. I fixed your post for you. ;)

Actually, it's a pretty easy course of action to follow.

Record their handles/names and the addresses of where they posted that info, then report 'em.

3. etteluap70PC

LOL... thanks...
    yeah I know the procedure, Iv'e dealt with it before.

Sep 23, 2009
  4. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

I know how you feel - I have come across some also. Just remember you are doing the honorable thing and integrity wins out.

Sep 24, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Just curious, do these consultants think that they are on a private forum? Are they posting their PWS?

6. etteluap70PC

No forums are NOT private. Some have PWS some do not.

{waving at Chirs} Hi! :)

Sep 24, 2009
  7. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I see on FB consultants I know with their PWS, even posting it in comments. I do status updates about all sorts of things and even PC things. I also see Directors and further up listing their businesses. Surely they have to know. I can't bring myself to say anything, and I wouldn't report them, not after they have helped me so much.

Sep 24, 2009
  8. gothim0802

gothim0802 Member

Like on FB what can you list in your status updates? I know not to list website adn I havent unless someone emails me about it! But never for the public to see

Sep 24, 2009
  9. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I list things like, "Back from a great PC show at Linda's" or "Trying out the new PC Mexican Chicken Lasagna recipe".

Sep 24, 2009
Have something to add?