• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few gals who have posted they are PC consultants. It really burns me!!! It's nothing major or worth me reporting it just buggs me!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Re: rant...

ranton.gif

I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few gals who have posted they are PC consultants. It really burns me!!! It's nothing major or worth me reporting it just buggs me!
rantoff.gif

There. I fixed your post for you. ;)

Actually, it's a pretty easy course of action to follow.

Record their handles/names and the addresses of where they posted that info, then report 'em.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005

There. I fixed your post for you. ;)

Actually, it's a pretty easy course of action to follow.

Record their handles/names and the addresses of where they posted that info, then report 'em.

LOL... thanks...
yeah I know the procedure, Iv'e dealt with it before.

ChefChris

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2007

I know how you feel - I have come across some also. Just remember you are doing the honorable thing and integrity wins out.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008

Just curious, do these consultants think that they are on a private forum? Are they posting their PWS?

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005

Just curious, do these consultants think that they are on a private forum? Are they posting their PWS?

No forums are NOT private. Some have PWS some do not.

{waving at Chirs} Hi! :)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005

I see on FB consultants I know with their PWS, even posting it in comments. I do status updates about all sorts of things and even PC things. I also see Directors and further up listing their businesses. Surely they have to know. I can't bring myself to say anything, and I wouldn't report them, not after they have helped me so much.

gothim0802

Mar 15, 2008

Like on FB what can you list in your status updates? I know not to list website adn I havent unless someone emails me about it! But never for the public to see

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005

I list things like, "Back from a great PC show at Linda's" or "Trying out the new PC Mexican Chicken Lasagna recipe".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views