• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultants: Who Are They Kidding?

Stuff like that.Re: rant...I see on FB consultants I know with their PWS, even posting it in comments. I do status updates about all sorts of things and even PC things. I also see Directors and further up listing their businesses. Surely they have to know. I can't bring myself to say anything, and I wouldn't report them, not after they have helped me so much.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few gals who have posted they are PC consultants. It really burns me!!! It's nothing major or worth me reporting it just buggs me!

Re: rant...
etteluap70PC said:
ranton.gif

I have been frequenting a few other message boards and there are a few gals who have posted they are PC consultants. It really burns me!!! It's nothing major or worth me reporting it just buggs me!
rantoff.gif

There. I fixed your post for you. ;)

Actually, it's a pretty easy course of action to follow.

Record their handles/names and the addresses of where they posted that info, then report 'em.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There. I fixed your post for you. ;)

Actually, it's a pretty easy course of action to follow.

Record their handles/names and the addresses of where they posted that info, then report 'em.

LOL... thanks...
yeah I know the procedure, Iv'e dealt with it before.

Re: rant...I know how you feel - I have come across some also. Just remember you are doing the honorable thing and integrity wins out.

Re: rant...Just curious, do these consultants think that they are on a private forum? Are they posting their PWS?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Just curious, do these consultants think that they are on a private forum? Are they posting their PWS?

No forums are NOT private. Some have PWS some do not.

{waving at Chirs} Hi! :)

Re: rant...I see on FB consultants I know with their PWS, even posting it in comments. I do status updates about all sorts of things and even PC things. I also see Directors and further up listing their businesses. Surely they have to know. I can't bring myself to say anything, and I wouldn't report them, not after they have helped me so much.

Re: rant...Like on FB what can you list in your status updates? I know not to list website adn I havent unless someone emails me about it! But never for the public to see

Re: rant...I list things like, "Back from a great PC show at Linda's" or "Trying out the new PC Mexican Chicken Lasagna recipe".

1. Who are Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants are independent business owners who sell high-quality kitchen products through in-home cooking demonstrations, online parties, and personal shopping experiences.

2. What makes Pampered Chef consultants different from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef consultants are unique in that they focus solely on high-quality kitchen products and tools. They also offer a lifetime guarantee on all of their products, making them stand out from other direct sales companies.

3. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant. No prior sales or cooking experience is necessary, as the company provides training and support to help consultants succeed.

4. How do Pampered Chef consultants make money?

Pampered Chef consultants earn a commission on all sales they make, with the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards based on their performance. They also have the potential to build a team and earn additional income through leadership roles.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Aside from earning an income, Pampered Chef consultants also have the opportunity to receive discounts on products, attend company events and trainings, and be a part of a supportive and empowering community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JJessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg