• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have an Interest but How Long for Sending of Donation Check?

In summary, the average processing time for donation checks is 4-6 weeks. This time frame allows for proper review and verification of the donation request. Unfortunately, specific date requests for donation checks cannot be accommodated due to varying processing times. There is also a maximum amount that can be requested for a donation check, as outlined in the donation guidelines. At this time, there is no tracking system for donation checks, but if it has not been received within the average processing time, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance. If a donation request is denied, the requester will receive an email notification with an explanation, as the company receives a high volume of requests and is not able to fulfill every one.
SVanHout
I have a neighbor who wants to do a fundraising show for epilepsy. Her son is epileptic and wants to have the money donated to the local epilepsy organization. How long after the show closes does the person receive the check from Pampered Chef?

She wants to do it in NOV because it's Epilepsy Month and wants to keep the show open for about 10 days. So just wondering how long it takes.

Thanks in advance!

They usually send the check in a separate envelope about 2-3 days after the last box for the show is shipped. You can double check with HO on the official rule, but that's been my experience. ;)

Great thanks so much! I don't think she was worried about the exact time...just a ball park! :D

My last fundraiser received the check before their products arrived...within a week from the show closing.

I was told that fundraiser checks were mailed on the Thursday after the fundraiser show was processed. I am hoping my check will go out tomorrow!

1. How long does it typically take for a donation check to be sent out?

The average processing time for donation checks is 4-6 weeks. This allows for proper review and verification of the donation request.

2. Can I request a specific date for the donation check to be sent out?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific date requests for donation checks. Processing times may vary and we cannot guarantee a specific date for delivery.

3. Is there a limit to the amount I can request for a donation check?

Yes, there is a maximum amount that can be requested for a donation check. Please refer to our donation guidelines for more information.

4. Can I track the status of my donation check?

At this time, we do not have a tracking system in place for donation checks. If you have not received your check within the average processing time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What happens if my donation request is denied?

If your donation request is denied, you will receive an email notification with an explanation. Please note that we receive a high volume of donation requests and unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill every request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • shelly.nurse