• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Double Room at Sheraton with King Bed and Rollaway - Available Now!

In summary, the "Extra Double Room at Sheraton with King Bed and Rollaway" at Pampered Chef includes a spacious room with a comfortable king-sized bed and a rollaway bed for additional sleeping space. It is currently available for booking and while specific room locations or views cannot be guaranteed, requests can be accommodated. There may be additional fees for amenities or services used during the stay, but the room rate itself is all-inclusive. Breakfast is not included, but on-site dining options are available for an additional cost.
Sooner PC
Ok - after doing some horse trading and thanks to Chef Lisa - I have an extra double room. It is at the Sheraton, has a king size bed and 1 bath. I requested a rollaway to go with it. I do not need this room. If anyone would like it - send me a PM and I will change the reservation.

Thanks again to Chef Lisa for letting me have the extra double/double she had!!!

Shannon, which wave are you and what dates is the room reserved for?

I am in Wave 2 - July 12-July 16.

DARN!! I'm in Wave 1. Oh well. Hope you can offload the room.

RoomShannon,

This is Wave 2 right? If so I could use the room. How much is the room? Let me know. Thanks!

Sarah Sell

Sarah -

The room is for July12 - July 16 - it is one of the $156 a night rooms at the Sheraton.

is it gone yet.I am interested. How many will it sleep. One bed and one roll away?

It has a king size bed and will fit a roll away. I reqested one when I reserved the room.

I cant get ahold of my friend to see if she wants to go halfsies with me. Any chance you would wait until tommorrow to give it up? Or I could just take it if there isn't a cancellation penalty? Let me know and thank you.
Jennie

1. What is included in the "Extra Double Room at Sheraton with King Bed and Rollaway" at Pampered Chef?

The "Extra Double Room at Sheraton with King Bed and Rollaway" at Pampered Chef includes a spacious room with a comfortable king-sized bed, as well as a rollaway bed for additional sleeping space.

2. Is this room available now for booking?

Yes, the "Extra Double Room at Sheraton with King Bed and Rollaway" is currently available for booking at Pampered Chef.

3. Can I request a specific room location or view?

While we cannot guarantee specific room locations or views, we will do our best to accommodate any requests you may have.

4. Are there any additional fees associated with booking this room?

There may be additional fees for amenities or services used during your stay, but the room rate itself is all-inclusive.

5. Is breakfast included in the room rate?

Unfortunately, breakfast is not included in the room rate for the "Extra Double Room at Sheraton with King Bed and Rollaway." However, there are on-site dining options available for an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stephs_chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies