• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Website Stand Out?

In summary, this document provides great tips on how to make your website unique and more successful. It is important to use the website often and to remind your hosts to use it in order to increase its' success.
adventurechef
I just noticed this new catagory (although, knowing my luck, it's probably been here for a while). I thought I'd re-post my thoughts on how to make your website unique.

I can't remember how to link up to the file already here - but it is called "website summary.doc".

Thanks, Linda

I'll re-post it too.

Attachments

• website summary.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 599
Great ideas - thanks!

P.S. We are practically neighbors. I live just over the border from you.

What a great piece of info~ THANKS!

Does it really reward you for having the website if your a new consultant? I am still in my super starter months?

This doc really helped me. I have looked at a lot of PC websites and I noticed that HO hasn't given much guidance as to what should be on there. I know its' our business....but this was PERFECT.
I think the Website everyone should have. It really establishes who you are and gets everyone going there. I grabbed mine AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

How do I change my site name?

This file is old and PC no longer allows us to customize the site name. They wanted everyone's to be the same for overall consistency...

very good to know. :D

debswork said:
Does it really reward you for having the website if your a new consultant? I am still in my super starter months?

It has worked well for me. I offer to my hosts to input the email addresses and send out the emails for them. I also make sure that my website informatioin is on everything I give/send out and remind the hosts that by calling and talking to non-local family and freinds and talking up the product and then sending them the email with the website link I've had good success. To make your website successful you need to use it, encourage your hosts to use it, keep it current (new recipes, changing colors, specials).

I got this idea from this site ( I think one of the Anns:)
I printed up little stickers that say "Can't make it, order online under host's name at www...." I put them on the post card invites to try to get more use out of the site. Good Luck!!!

What are some ways to drive traffic to my website?

Some effective ways to drive traffic to your website include utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to promote your website and engage with potential customers. Another effective strategy is to use search engine optimization techniques to improve your website's visibility on search engines like Google. Collaborating with other websites or influencers in your niche can also help bring more traffic to your site.

How can I use my website to generate leads?

Your website can be a powerful tool for lead generation. You can create a landing page with a form for visitors to fill out in exchange for a free resource or service. You can also use pop-ups or banners to capture email addresses, or offer a discount or promotion in exchange for signing up for your email list. Additionally, make sure your website has clear and compelling calls to action to encourage visitors to take the next step, whether it's contacting you or making a purchase.

How can I make my website more user-friendly?

To make your website more user-friendly, make sure it has a clean and organized design, with easy navigation and clear calls to action. It's also important to have a responsive design that looks good and functions well on all devices, including mobile. Make sure your website loads quickly and has relevant and engaging content. You can also use tools such as heat maps and user testing to identify any potential issues and improve the user experience.

How often should I update my website?

It's important to regularly update your website to keep it fresh, relevant, and engaging for visitors. This can include adding new content, updating outdated information, and refreshing the design. A good rule of thumb is to review and update your website at least once a month. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on your industry and the type of content on your website.

How can I track the success of my website?

There are several ways to track the success of your website. One of the most important metrics to monitor is website traffic, which can be tracked using tools like Google Analytics. You can also track conversions, such as form submissions or purchases, to measure the effectiveness of your website in generating leads or sales. Additionally, you can gather feedback from visitors through surveys or social media to gain insights into their experience on your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • ARA in PA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ARA in PA
  • Kelly8