• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser FAQs: How to Credit Student Orders and Handle Individual Orders

In summary, the conversation involved discussing a fundraiser and the use of a website for online orders. The idea of putting the student's name on the 2nd address line for internal accounting purposes was discussed. It was also mentioned that individual orders will automatically be sent to HO and the consultant will receive commission on those orders. The conversation also touched upon the use of a "counter" on websites to track hits and the importance of putting the student's name on the 2nd line for fundraisers involving a group.
maryhenderlite
Ok, I have a website and I am doing a fundraiser. I had read on here, that when doing a contest, have people put the name of the student on the 2nd address line, for that student to get credit.. Is this right, will it show up in my email that I get saying I have a order online.. Now for my stupid quesiton, I had a lady not put in the orgaization, and did an individual order.. I ended up calling her (she didn't respond to my emails) to see who she was (I had no clue) and if she was trying to place an order for the fundraiser.. She was, but that was her mistake.. I had it on the catalogs, flyers AND the website (in 2 different places) to put the school as organization.. but do I have to send her a receipt.. she did it as an individual order. How does this work? Never read anything on here about that.. Sorry this is soooo long, but trying to figure this one out. Haven't had the website long, and this is my first show in over a year!!!
Thanks to all of you

Unfortunatley her order will not go twoards the fundraiser.
Whenever an individual order is placed it automatically gets sent to HO and they take care of everything. They'll send her the box with a receipt and you'll make commisson on her order. You can see how much she spent by going to "Individual Performance Tracker" on CC.
I'm sorry I don't know too much about fundraisers so I cant answer your first question. Oh, and when anyone orders online through your website you WILL get an e-mail!

Thank you for your reply. It is nice to know that PC will take care of Everything for that order and others. I have handed my catalogs and info out so much lately. I so wish that we could use a "counter" on our websites.. or that they did that.. that way we could at least see how many "hits" we got. Maybe someone else will know about the 2nd address line thing.. Thank you again.

Putting the student's name on the 2nd line is just for internal accounting purposes.

I'm doing a FR for a church youth group right now. In this group, not everyone is participating. So the $ is only going towards those that do. So if Jimmy sells $300 and Sara sells only $50, they will get the donation applied to their retreat balance accordingly. Does that make sense?

It's not fair to just split it equally in this situation, so putting the student in the 2nd line on online orders is the only way to keep track. They have their names on the OOFs that they are handing out as well.

who responded to my previous post about fundraising and contests! I appreciate all of your helpful tips and suggestions. I have a quick question though - if someone places an individual order through my website and doesn't include the organization name, do I still need to send them a receipt? I had a situation like this recently and I'm not sure what the protocol is. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all of your support! Hello there! Thank you for reaching out and seeking help from our community. It's great that you are utilizing your website for fundraising and running contests to promote it. To answer your question, yes, it is important to have the organization name included in the order for tracking and crediting purposes. However, if someone forgets to include it, you can always reach out to them and ask for the information. In this case, since you were able to contact the customer and confirm that it was indeed for the fundraiser, you can send them a receipt for their individual order. It's always better to have all the information in your records for future reference. I hope this helps and good luck with your first show in a year! Keep up the great work!

1. What is "I Have a Stupid Question"?

"I Have a Stupid Question" is a phrase commonly used to preface a question that the person asking may feel is silly or obvious.

2. Why do people use the phrase "I Have a Stupid Question"?

Some people use this phrase to acknowledge that they are aware their question may seem simple or silly, but they still want to ask it in order to fully understand a topic.

3. Is it okay to ask a "stupid" question?

Yes, it is always okay to ask a question, no matter how simple or seemingly silly it may be. Asking questions is a crucial part of learning and understanding.

4. How should I respond when someone says "I Have a Stupid Question"?

It's important to respond with kindness and understanding. You can simply say "There's no such thing as a stupid question" or "Go ahead and ask, I'm happy to help."

5. Can asking "stupid" questions be beneficial?

Absolutely. Asking questions, even ones that may seem simple or obvious, can help clarify information and deepen understanding for both the person asking and the person answering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam