• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Passing the Book: Should I Invite Early Order Takers to My Show?

In summary, for the upcoming show in 3 weeks, the host can start passing around the book to potential attendees. It is recommended to give catalogs to increase interest and potential sales. If someone orders but can't attend, there is no need to send an invitation, but if they express interest in coming, an invitation can be sent. It is also beneficial for those who can't attend to have access to the catalog for shopping. Overall, it is recommended to get outside orders before the show to increase sales and bookings.
Amagil
I have a show in 3 weeks and the host wants to know if she can start passing the book around. That seems great to me, but will people order from the book and therefore not attend the show? Should she still send invites to the people that order early? What do you veterans do? This will only be my second show.

I would have her pass the book around cause the people who cant make it are going to want to see it they say 5-15-5 5 outside orders before the show 15 orders at the show and 5 outside orders after the show will usually add up to a $1000 show. I would encourage her to get outside orders before her show.Hope that makes sense.

Amagil said:
I have a show in 3 weeks and the host wants to know if she can start passing the book around. That seems great to me, but will people order from the book and therefore not attend the show? Should she still send invites to the people that order early? What do you veterans do? This will only be my second show.
Definitely give her the catalogs. The more they get to look at the book the more they will want which raises the show total and increases bookings. :D It also puts the catalog in the hands of those that can't make it and gives them a chance to shop too.

If they say they can't come I wouldn't send an invitation but if they order and say they will try to come to - then she should send the card.

hostThanks so much to both of you! I love this site you are all so helpful.
I have a 2 year old at home with me and love the way I can just come type a question and come back to check it. thanks alot

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show, that's so exciting! As for your question about passing the book around, I personally think it's a great idea. It gives your guests a chance to browse through all the products and get a better idea of what they might want to purchase at the show. Plus, it's a great way to generate interest and excitement for your show. In my experience, people who order from the book are still likely to attend the show because they want to see the products in person and possibly try them out. As for sending invites to those who order early, I think it's a good idea to still send them an invite. They may have friends or family members who are interested in attending the show, and it's always great to have more guests. As a veteran, I have found that having the book available and passing it around has only helped to increase sales and attendance at my shows. I hope this helps, and I wish you all the best for your upcoming show!

1. Should I invite early order takers to my show?

Yes, it is a good idea to invite early order takers to your show. This will allow them to see the products in person and potentially place an order before the show even begins.

2. How do I find early order takers?

You can find early order takers by reaching out to friends, family, and coworkers who may be interested in the products. You can also post about your show on social media and ask if anyone is interested in placing an order before the show.

3. Do I have to offer any special incentives for early order takers?

While it is not required, offering a small incentive such as free shipping or a discount on their order can encourage more people to place early orders. This can also help boost your sales and reach your show goals.

4. Can early order takers still order at the show?

Yes, early order takers can still place orders at the show. However, it is important to communicate with them beforehand to make sure their orders are not duplicated and to avoid any confusion.

5. What should I do if I have more early order takers than expected?

If you have more early order takers than expected, you can either adjust your show goals and order more products to accommodate them, or offer them the option to place their order at a future show or through your personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg