1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching I have a show in 3 weeks and the host wants to know if she can start

1. I have a show in 3 weeks and the host wants to know if she can start passing the book around. That seems great to me, but will people order from the book and therefore not attend the show? Should she still send invites to the people that order early? What do you veterans do? This will only be my second show.

Feb 20, 2006
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I would have her pass the book around cause the people who cant make it are going to want to see it they say 5-15-5 5 outside orders before the show 15 orders at the show and 5 outside orders after the show will usually add up to a $1000 show. I would encourage her to get outside orders before her show.Hope that makes sense.

Feb 20, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Definitely give her the catalogs. The more they get to look at the book the more they will want which raises the show total and increases bookings. :D It also puts the catalog in the hands of those that can't make it and gives them a chance to shop too.

If they say they can't come I wouldn't send an invitation but if they order and say they will try to come to - then she should send the card.

Feb 20, 2006
  4. host

Thanks so much to both of you! I love this site you are all so helpful.
    I have a 2 year old at home with me and love the way I can just come type a question and come back to check it. thanks alot

Feb 20, 2006
Have something to add?