• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Request for All Newbies to This Site...

In summary, the conversation addresses the issue of reviving old threads and reminds readers to use common sense when reading and commenting on them. It also mentions the potential consequences of reviving old and controversial threads. There is also a playful discussion about a photo of Burt Reynolds and attempts to bring the conversation back to the original topic.
I apologize. You are right I should not have hollered. It was not specifically for you. DebPC and Greg, the admins and creators of this site, created this site as a Pampered Chef Consultant forum. Not a political forum. They can not possibly see all the threads out here. In fact, Deb was very surprised that it was there and no one back then reported it. She was disappointed that anyone did post to it after all this time. With that said, some of us take on that responsibility for them. The reason it was still there was because they missed it. It simply died and was buried because people stopped posting to it. If not, it would have eventually been brought to their attention and deleted then. All I asked was that we all pay attention to the dates and especially the content of each thread. If it is an old thread and especially nasty, leave it alone. Leave it buried or report it to them for deletion. That is all.

Thank you.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
By popular demand…

leaf_blower.jpg

Oh wow! There are 2 guys with pics like this???

Attachments

• bbMWGroundSit700w.jpg
    bbMWGroundSit700w.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 453
It almost looks like that second picture is the same picture- but with a different face....I can't tell! (Look at the hand)Or SOMETHING was Photoshopped - maybe the first one, and they added the Toronto Maple Leafs logo on top of the outfit.

You know...I think you're right about the Photoshop. The one I posted is likely the original. This guy went viral amongst my friends and I in the early 2000's (I had thought it was late 90's)..... Here are his fashion pages :)PeterPan's Fashion Pages!

minirottie said:
You know...I think you're right about the Photoshop. The one I posted is likely the original. This guy went viral amongst my friends and I in the early 2000's (I had thought it was late 90's).....

Here are his fashion pages :)

PeterPan's Fashion Pages!

okay, so I just had to click the link! lol He is a sassy thing, isn't he?! :p

Sheila said:
Ah, yes. You are right ... the Secret Service. LOL Man, trying to multi-task with a headache and 2 toddlers who are acting like they've been possessed by alien children hyped up on sugar is not a good combination for typing apparently. I'm having a rough time today! LOL

So glad to know that I am not the only one with alien like children!

I'm not sure this comment is "on topic" anymore LOL but....on many message boards there are threads that are "closed" but still available to read. Is it possible that Deb, Greg, or some appointed moderators, could close/lock threads after a certain period of time so that the info is still available for consultants but noone can get confused by new posts to it?I know I go to the "new posts" option and there was one the other day that started with a message about a host getting the DCB before all the hype and now needing more recipes. My first thought was "really? we've posted literally hundreds of recipes, how many more does this host need?" then I realized that was posted in 2006! Well now that changes everything! ;-) So threads like that could be saved for reference but not new posts.And I'm staying out of the Burt and Wave convo LOL I'm not that young but too young for the Burt craze hehehe

minirottie said:
You know...I think you're right about the Photoshop. The one I posted is likely the original. This guy went viral amongst my friends and I in the early 2000's (I had thought it was late 90's).....

Here are his fashion pages :)

PeterPan's Fashion Pages!

I hate to say it, but they both look like they are composite creations.

Re: a request for ALL NEWBIES to this site... (notice no one personally is named)
KelleyD said:
it looks as if you are speaking to me.

only to you because you are new here. You are not the first person who has commented on and thus re-opened an old thread. Lately it has happened a lot. The purpose of opening a new thread with the same request that was in a different thread was to make sure that all newbies see it and get educated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom