• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Cookbook Offer with Orders over $50 | Quick Question for MIL | Laura

In summary, "I Have a Quick Question" is a phrase used when someone wants to ask a brief and direct question without taking up too much of the other person's time. People use it to indicate that they have a question that can be answered quickly and does not require a lengthy conversation or explanation. It is not considered rude to use this phrase and is often seen as a polite way to ask for someone's time and attention for a brief moment. The appropriate response is to listen to the question and provide a quick and concise answer. In formal settings, it can be used as long as it is used politely and respectfully. Proper etiquette and context should always be considered.
Laura1293
My MIL ordered 111. worth of products from a show. I know that she would get a free cookbook with the $50 order, but would she get another one, because it is another 50 spent???? Thanks so much Laura

No, she would only get one cookbook per order no matter how much spent. But, you could divide up the order and put it in another name and then get two cookbooks since it is over $100.

I don't think so!I believe that a guest can only get one cookbook for every order over $50. Not a cookbook for every $50 spent. You could split her order in two and list the second order under her husband's name and then she could get 2 free books. :D Just a thought.

That wouldn't workShe bought the Mix n Scraper $11.00 and the Large Covered Skillet $100.00.
Oh well....Thought I would try. Pampered Partner did let me put in two. :D
I would probably get a call thought. lol Laura

Hi Laura,Thank you for reaching out! I'm happy to hear that your mother-in-law placed such a large order with your Pampered Chef show. As a consultant, I can confirm that for every $50 spent, your mother-in-law will receive a free cookbook. So with her $111 order, she will receive two free cookbooks. How exciting! I hope she enjoys all of her new Pampered Chef products and the delicious recipes in her cookbooks.If you have any other questions about our promotions or products, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy cooking!Best,

What is "I Have a Quick Question"?

"I Have a Quick Question" is a phrase commonly used when someone wants to ask a brief and direct question without taking up too much of the other person's time.

Why do people use the phrase "I Have a Quick Question"?

People use this phrase to indicate that they have a question that can be answered quickly and does not require a lengthy conversation or explanation.

Is it rude to say "I Have a Quick Question"?

No, it is not considered rude to use this phrase. In fact, it is often seen as a polite way to ask for someone's time and attention for a brief moment.

What is the appropriate response to someone saying "I Have a Quick Question"?

The appropriate response is to listen to their question and provide a quick and concise answer. If the question requires a longer discussion, it is best to suggest scheduling a separate time to address it.

Can I use "I Have a Quick Question" in a formal setting?

Yes, this phrase can be used in formal settings as long as it is used politely and respectfully. It is always best to use proper etiquette and context when using this phrase in a formal setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Happy Mom