• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising in September: 20% Off Stone - No Commission?

In summary, Laura is a consultant who is doing a fundraiser through her school in September. She is expecting good things based on her past successes, but notes that it takes time and effort to succeed in this business.
Laura1293
I am probably going to do a fundrasier in September. It will be through the school that I work at. Now with the September special being 20% off on stone will that mess with any commission that I would make? I think that we don't make commission on guest and host specials. It would help my sales, but no commission. Am I right??? :eek:

You do earn commission on guest specials, but not the 60% off host specials.

Good luck with your fundraiser. Do you teach? I was thinking about approaching my PTA (I teach) and propose a PC fundraiser, but was thinking it might be weird being on the staff. Who knows. Can't hurt to try.

I usually wait to do shows for parents until AFTER they are out of my class.

I am a teachers assistant. I was thinking about the PTO thing too. I am a brand new consultant. I just have to get braver. :rolleyes: The fundraiser that I am doing is through our tutoring program. It will just be the teachers. I would have to present it to the school board and get board approval for a fund raiser for the students. My directors son goes to my school. I am sure that she has already thought of this. We haven't done it yet. :( Thanks for answering my question. Laura

I did mail some flyers to former parents that I have kept friendly with. Now they just smile and avoid eye contact. I need to get more bookings! :( I had one on the fouth. Missed the incentive. :mad: I have one on the 25th of this month. I am hoping that party will get some bookings. I have 2 and a catalog in Sept. and two in October. I want it all quickly!!! Well, I started on June 30, and I became an active consultant on July 31 with 1300 in sales. I got spoiled last month. :D I know that things will get better. My director emailed me this
Believe, while others are doubting
Plan, while others are playing
Study, while others are sleeping
Decide, while others are daydreaming
Begin, while others are procrastinating
Work, while others are wishing
Listen, while others are talking
Commend, while others are criticizing
Persist, while others are quitting! :D

Sounds like some good advice to me......Laura

i was getting disappointed just as you may be getting, in fact last month i only turned in $118 in orders, i was so ashamed, i didnt even go to my monthly team meeting. it seemed like i had no bookings and most of my orders came from shows that i would submit through just collecting orders. this month though, i have turned on the heat, i am already up to $1800 in commisionable sales and i have two more shows left this month. and at every show, i have atleast got one booking at two parties, i got two. it just takes some time and i have also gotten a little bit braver, i tell everybody what i am doing and i have set up some good connections with realestate agents and mortgage brokers. i am now starting to work on getting my child pta to host a fundraiser. i can see now, that this is a great business and a great opportunity to have fun, i love my Pampered Chef job, and i tell everyone. i think telling them what you do, is half the battle.

good luck in the future. keep your head up, the road gets easier.

1. What does the "20% Off Stone - No Commission" fundraising promotion in September mean?

The "20% Off Stone - No Commission" fundraising promotion in September means that for every Stone product sold during the month, 20% of the proceeds will go towards the fundraiser without any additional commission fees.

2. How can I participate in the September fundraising promotion?

To participate in the September fundraising promotion, simply host a Pampered Chef party or event and select the fundraiser option. Then, encourage your friends and family to purchase Stone products during the month and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser.

3. Can I choose any Stone product for the fundraising promotion?

Yes, you can choose any Stone product for the fundraising promotion. This includes our popular Deep Covered Baker, Rockcrok, or Pizza Stone. Just make sure to select the fundraiser option when ordering.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the fundraising promotion?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for the fundraising promotion. Every Stone product sold during the month will contribute towards the 20% donation to your fundraiser.

5. How will the funds from the September fundraising promotion be distributed?

The funds from the September fundraising promotion will be distributed in the form of a check to the designated fundraiser organization at the end of the month. Make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date information for the organization when placing the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KYCHEF