• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get the Host Special? - Consulting After Hosting a Show

In summary, to qualify for the host special from Pampered Chef, you must have hosted a show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The host special is a monthly exclusive offer for hosts who meet this requirement, and it can be purchased at a discounted price. If you do not reach $200 in sales, you will not be eligible for the host special, but you can still earn other host rewards. The host special is only available for purchase during the month that you hosted your show, and you cannot choose which special you want as it is predetermined by Pampered Chef.
cher88bear
I hosted a show and decided to become a cosultant. My friend booked a show at my show. She's going to be my first show. Do I still get the host special at her show? :)

I am pretty sure the answer is no, but please anyone that knows for sure chime in on this one. :) I think as soon as you signed on to be a consultant, your host benefits become null and void. :confused: Good Luck on your first show and Congratulations on signing! :cool:

Last edited:
I believe you do. Because you will be making the purchase as a guest. I know that there where some details regarding this when they changed the program. I would probably run it by your director or call field services.

In the new hostess programme training guide on CC on the Canadian website, it says that no, if the hostess becomes a consultant, she cannot purchase the host special from a show that was booked at her original show.

Last edited:
Marg said:
In the new hostess programme training guide on CC on the Canadian website, it says that no, if the hostess becomes a consultant, she cannot purchase the host special from a show that was booked at her original show.
What Marg says is true in the US too. Consultants do not get booking benefits and we do not get commission on product that we purchase for ourselves. OUR booking benefit is that we get the paycheck and other incentives. ;)

The only way you can get the host special is if YOU host a show. Sorry!

1. How do I know if I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The total sales from your show will determine the host rewards and whether or not you qualify for the host special.

2. What is the host special and how does it work?

The host special is an exclusive offer available to hosts who have hosted a Pampered Chef show. It is a special discount on a popular Pampered Chef product and it changes every month. To get the host special, you must have hosted a show with a minimum of $200 in sales and you can purchase the special at a discounted price.

3. Can I still get the host special if I didn't reach $200 in sales?

No, unfortunately you must have a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for the host special. However, you can still earn other host rewards based on your total sales, such as free products and discounts.

4. How long do I have to purchase the host special?

The host special is only available for purchase during the month that you hosted your show. For example, if you hosted your show in August, you can only purchase the August host special during that month.

5. Can I choose which host special I want?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which host special you want. The host special changes every month and is predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, each host special is a great deal and is often a popular and highly sought after product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missmindym