• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Incentives: Recruiting vs. Own Sales

In summary, as a consultant you earn a commission on the sales of your own recruits, and you get an override on your own sales and the sales of your new consultants, provided you meet certain monthly sales goals.
DZmom
I know how commission works as a consultant, but how does it work as you recruit others. I know that you get 1 to 2% extra commission top of your regular commission for your own sales, but do you recieve a commission for your recruits sales as well?

The recruiting side of the business is still very fuzzy to me. :confused:

Donna:

When you become a Future Director (with 2 signed, active recruits) you will receive a 1% override on your sales, as well as on the sales of your new consultants, provided you submit $1250 in sales each month. When you promote to Director, the override is 3% on your sales and 3% on your first line consultants. I believe you must submit total cluster sales of $4000 each month to receive the override (please correct me if I'm mistaken on this!).

HTH!

Mary

chefmary said:
Donna:

When you become a Future Director (with 2 signed, active recruits) you will receive a 1% override on your sales, as well as on the sales of your new consultants, provided you submit $1250 in sales each month. When you promote to Director, the override is 3% on your sales and 3% on your first line consultants. I believe you must submit total cluster sales of $4000 each month to receive the override (please correct me if I'm mistaken on this!).

HTH!

Mary
You have it right except that Directors have to submit at least $350 of that $4000 each month. Directors also get 3% on second line consultants once they promote a director.

Oh, one other thing. As a Future Director you only receive the override on personally recruited consultants - you do not get overrides on THEIR recruits.

So say I have 2 recruits. I will earn my commission + another 1% on my sales and then a commission + 1% on their sales? If we both submit the right amount of sales.

DZmom said:
So say I have 2 recruits. I will earn my commission + another 1% on my sales and then a commission + 1% on their sales? If we both submit the right amount of sales.

You earn your commisision based on your total sales for the month. As a future director you also get 1% more for your personal sales and you get 1% of whatever your personal recruits sell.

For example (these per centages are for consultants who have not reached the $15000 in sales - we get 2% more after that!):

You sell $2000 = 23% commission
You have 2 personal recruits so that adds 1% to your personal commission = 24%

personal recruit Sue sells $1000. She gets 22%.
personal recruit Mary sells $2600. She gets 24%.
Mary's recruit Jane sells $1250. She gets 23%.

Because you are a future director you get 1% of Sue and Mary's sales (1% of $3600). You don't get anything for Jane's sales because you didn't recruit her.

Once you are a DIRECTOR, you earn 3% on your personal sales and 3% on all first and second line sales (even those you did not personally recruit). Plus you get many other benefits!!

1. What is the difference between commission incentives for recruiting and for own sales?

The main difference is that commission incentives for recruiting involve earning a percentage of the sales made by new team members that you have personally recruited. On the other hand, commission incentives for own sales involve earning a percentage of the sales you make yourself as a consultant.

2. Can I earn both types of commission incentives at the same time?

Yes, you can earn both types of commission incentives simultaneously. As a consultant, you will earn commission on your own sales, and if you recruit new team members, you can also earn commission on their sales.

3. How much commission can I earn through recruiting vs. own sales?

The amount of commission you can earn through recruiting vs. own sales varies and is based on your performance and sales volume. Generally, commission on recruiting can range from 3-7% of your recruits' sales, while commission on own sales can range from 20-31% of your personal sales.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn commission incentives?

Yes, in order to be eligible for commission incentives, you must have at least $150 in personal sales per month. This can include sales made through your own parties, online orders, and orders from customers.

5. Are there any additional rewards for reaching certain sales goals?

Yes, in addition to commission incentives, there are also rewards and bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. These can include free products, discounts, and even trips for top performers. These rewards can provide additional motivation to achieve higher sales numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • chefjenibel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • PCLaurel